Total Solution Here we go!

Ok so we're on day 4, hunger pangs abating! Small whoopsie yesterday but that was corrected by missing 2 shakes (what I had equalled that in cals and carbs) and off to the gym for the first time in about a year! So just checking I hasn't done too much damage hopped on the old scales this morning and I'm down 6.6lb in 4 days whoop!! Making up for it today plenty of water and keeping busy so I don't get tempted, I really must increase my water intake as I'm only really getting around 2l plus my shakes which I'm using 400mls of water for each.
On a positive my OH has noticed a difference as my gut is disappearing! :D yey! So having started at 17.7 at 5ft 6 and a size 18 at a push in hoping to be into the 16 bracket by next week! Now that will be nice! *fingers crossed* and maybe on the way to wearing some of my smaller
18's and larger 16's ready for my week away!
Here's to exante and keeping on track!!

Hi good luck on your journey. I'm on Day 6 and finding it ok so far - apart from an upset tummy, which I gather can be normal.
x

Hiya, good luck you sounds like you're doing really well. TBH your water intake sounds fine to me, Exante recommend 2 - 3 litres per day which is what you're reaching easily - hope you carry on as successfully :)

Back