Here we go!

Nathalie

So I'm back it's been 4 years since I have done this properly and in 4 years 7 stone has gone I'm ashamed to say.

But today is day 2 and I have to do this, words can't describe how I feel about it all I've seen my before and after pictures in the thread on here from that time ago and that was when I only had 4 to loose, now it's 8!

Anyway just a hello to all you lovely ladies out there and I'll be popping in quite a bit as ths time has to be the last time!

Day 1 yesterday went ok and now I'm onto day 2 putting off having a shke for as long as possible to help fill the day up!

I have a very busy year ahead of me with 3 major holidays booked in that i need to dropnthis by. So my plan in all this in the following... SS until mid march when I go on holiday, come back and 810 to my next holiday in July and then come back and do the 1000 plan until goal but hopefully be here by November in time for my next holiday! I've always been a fan of exercise and enjoyed it so will pick that up again in the next few weeks - slowly but surely starting with home dvd's. I've heard lots of good reviews on the Shred so gave ordered that and will probably invest in some kettle bells.

I don have a choice in all of this, I need to loose the weight properly and once and for all. I can't keep loading the weight on like this or I will just explode! 2011 was such a good year for me on a personal level so now it's time for me to get the rest of it in gear!

Happy Sunday ladies and gents and happy slimming!

Nx

Good luck Nathalie! Like you I put off my first shake til around lunchtime, which can make it a struggle to have that last one at nighttime but I find that a better situation that having to survive the evening knowing I cna't have anything else lol!

I have around 7 stone to lose so we can do this together. I'm on day 3 hunni. :D

Hey scooterchick were you around a few years ago on here? I seem to remember you..... Maybe it's the shakes affectin my brain lol!

Roll on the lunch times shakes and fizzy water until then whoop whoop!

I was here. I started CD in Sep 2009 half heartedly, restarted in Jan 2010 and fell pregnant in Mar 2010. My little boy is 13 months now and all the weight I lost is back on, plus a little extra. But the little extra will be gone by the end of the week. :D

Good luck on your journey Nathalie. I also have 6-7 stone to lose :( but I'm finding this diet pretty good at the mo. Day 6 for me and full of energy!! I love the shakes, sad I know!

You can do this and we are all here to support you. Good luck honey xxxx

Thanks Lily!

I've been fighting the urge to eat the evening and sart tomorrow but I know that's stupid so have had some more water and sat on here for the past 2 hours and I can wake up tomorrow and say I'm n day 3 yay!

Well day 3 done and ketosis must be kicking in as my head was pounding earlier and the taste is starting to appear in my mouth mmmmm yum!

So it's been a good day today I'm glad I didn't cave and re-start again today! I've not had enough water yet so need to get a load down my neck this evening before I go to bed.

Yay I'm pleased ketosis has kicked in for you. I found by day 5 I had bags of energy and still do. It's all good :) xxx

Waaaaaah the cold is creeping in!

That and getting up every 5mins to wee is not a good combination! I've distracted myself with the alley McNeal box set, minimims and buying shoes hehe!

Ooh I've also put all my fat person ski stuff on eBay as I'm hoping never to have to wear them again!

Lilly I am waiting for the bags of energy to kick in so I can make a start on the pile of ironing I've been putting off! Right need another wee grrrrrrrrrrr

Boom day 4 done!!

However chicken has passed my lipped today due to forgetting my shake and being 2 hours for home argh!!! Only half a breast though so not too bad although god know how it was cooked ( it was originally in Bach and cheese but this was all scraped off!)

So now onto my 2nd shake and will try and have my 3rd for th sake of the nutrients. Quick naughty jump on the scales reads a loss of 5lb and I'm being weighed I early this week so will know for definite in Thursday. im off to London for the weekend to see the family and cirque du soleil and a few other things so will remains good..... Have bad to cancel reservations at gaucho boo but it will be worth it as 9 weeks tomorrow till LA!!!

Back