Here we go!

Hi all! I am currently on day 2 of Slim and Save. I had a few days on Exante, lost a few pounds, ran out of packs. I ordered a few days supply of Slim and Save to see whether I like them better. I do! So - this is day 2. I'm starving hungry of course but I'm sticking to it so far! I have about 5 stone more to lose.....:)

Hullo Hefffalumpy! Our start and goal stats are very similar :) good luck for the first week!

How does the S&S stuff compare to Exante? I only went with S&S as it had the meals so I wonder what the Exante stuff tastes like!

MiniMoosh said:
How does the S&S stuff compare to Exante? I only went with S&S as it had the meals so I wonder what the Exante stuff tastes like!

Hi Minimoosh! The bars are very different. Exante ones are cereal-bar like and a lot bigger. They taste ok at best. S&s ones are yummy although i wish they were bigger! The Exante shakes are thicker and less sweet. I prefer the S&S ones. I cannot bear the Exante soups at all. Exante don't have the meals of course.
Good luck to you! I'm hanging on in there!

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Thanks! Yup the S&S bars are tiny aren't they, I slice them really thin that helps make them last! I usually have a Tesco or BL bar if I have one in.... they are bigger!

I want to try the Exante choc shake but I don't want to commit! I love the S&S one though, thats just me being greedy I think, wanting different flavours!

I only do the choc shakes as shakes, the rest I do as 'mush' very very thick! Maybe I'll email see if they do a sample.

Welcome and good luck Heffalumpy - most folk on here are finding S&S pretty easy to stick to (as well as you can stick to meal packs and bars!).

The results for most folk are very good though so hopefully yours will be too.

Back