Here we go...

riribaggins

Right well I'm six days in and so far so good, I feel like I'm eating a lot though did anyone else feel like this ? I'm on 36 points a day. Today I'm very hungover and usually I'd be eating like a horse but I'm being very good.

i've been eating a lot of eggs for breakfast and mainly salads for dinner and then a big tea. I'm loving the weight watchers chocolate biscuits and they are only 2 points (I am obsessed with chocolate and cheese, not together though that would be

Im completely brand new to weight watchers I've done Rosemary connoly and slimming world but my weight has kept creeping up and up.
i have nearly nearly four stone to lose so I'm going to get my partner to take some before photos later which should be suitably humiliating lol

weigh day is we'd so fingers crossed for me xxxx

well i have gone over my weekly points by four.... i have two days left until weigh in, can i knock four off of today and even it out or does it not work like that ? ughghghghghghg

well i have gone over my weekly points by four.... i have two days left until weigh in, can i knock four off of today and even it out or does it not work like that ? ughghghghghghg

Hiya, here to subscribe to your thread and chat all things ww!

I'm not sure if technically it evens out but if you have two super strict days coming up then 4 points over your weeklies shouldn't have a major effect! There have been times when I've been over a touch and still lost. Fingers crossed for your weigh in x

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins.com

Thanks Amba your a star... i was pan9cing a bit, ive done some exercise aswell and my scales are looking ok so we will see later. i dont know why i feel so nervous lol

I lost 5lb I am in absolute shock. But hey ho that's a good start and away I go. Gonna do this summer start challenge. I also got my other half to do my before photos last night and because I'm majorly hormonal I got all upset with myself but at least I have something to look at to spur myself on. I was pretty poorly last year and my medication has helped me gain 2 and a half stone since August. Hopefully it will come off as easily as its gone on ?? thanks for the support ladies .

I'm v happy with myself lol I know I won't lose the same next week but hopefully if I can get two off I might get my half a stone xxx

Yay!!! 5lb is amazing!! Well done you.

I took some before pictures too this morning in my underwear, printed them out and stuck them inside my wardrobe to remind me every morning and every night what I DO NOT WANT TO LOOK LIKE ANYMORE!!! .....sorry for shouting, guess I'm hormonal too haha

I did mine in shorts and a little top and I was mortified I don't think I could bring myself to print them off haha I'm gonna do this summer challenge and see if I can lose a stone in 8 weeks I'm gonna take a photo every time I lose a stone.

its in the magazine and the class lady was talking about it, its the 8 weeks before summer and they want people to try and lose a stone. I have eaten alot of thins today i need to knock the bread on the head(i honestly didnt mean that to rhyme). i'm going to try my hardest to not drink or have takeaway this weekend..... i will probably be in prison by monday for killing someone that walks past me with nice food but it was nice talking to you ladies lol xxx

Oh right, very good. I'm a big believer in not cutting things out. I really do think, for me, once I cut stuff out its all I can think about and all I want and then I just binge. I have had a notion for Camemberg cheese all week, so tonight I'm gonna back some and have some wine with my husband and relax.....sorry I'm rambling now.

Best of luch with the challenge!!

Oh right, very good. I'm a big believer in not cutting things out. I really do think, for me, once I cut stuff out its all I can think about and all I want and then I just binge. I have had a notion for Camemberg cheese all week, so tonight I'm gonna back some and have some wine with my husband and relax.....sorry I'm rambling now.

Best of luch with the challenge!!

sounds lovely :) enjoy! x

Well I managed not to have takeaway woooo hooo I made a mix kebab of my own which was nom

ForumRunner_20150510_121229.png

Back