Heres my order...What do you think to the flavours?

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by MiniMe*Escaping, 27 July 2008 Social URL.

1. MiniMe*Escaping

MiniMe*Escaping Banned

Diet:
    CD
  2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. amethyst

amethyst Banned

Start Weight:
    18st0lb
    Current Weight:
    17st6lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st5lb
    Lost(%):
    0st8lb(3.17%)
    Diet:
    CD
    I do not like banana or choclate mint and choclate orange, and i am weary of anything nuttty.

i usually go for 7 soup's and 14 shakes/bar's more shakes :)

i paid £3.50 for my mix a mouse, depends on cdc's.

i like everything else, and also chicken and mushroom is my fave :)
    :D

4. sim94

sim94 Cambridge Diet Counsellor

Good you have a range of flavours.

Bar should be introduced in week 3.

The RRP for Mix-a-mousse is £4.15, but CDC are at liberty to charge what they like.

5. susan70

susan70 Gold Member

Diet:
    WW
    We must be opposites as the shakes on your list are the ones im not keen on and I dont like the soups at all.lol.
    I like the peanut and caramel bars together half of each bar with caramel on top of peanut is like a snickers bar yummmy.

6. sim94

sim94 Cambridge Diet Counsellor

Think that maybe the smaller container(10 servings), the new ones has 15 servings in them hence the price.

7. KD

KD Gone fishing

Diet:
    Was Cambridge, now maintaining
    Mousse mix - £3.00/£4.15 depending on pot size according to Linda here
    http://www.minimins.com/cambridge-diet-forum/18670-products-rrp-prices-1st-july-2008-a.html

But it will depend on how much your CDC is charging as they can charge what they want.

I loved the chocolate tetra. Hated the banana one, those I believe some people prefer that.

Also liked the malt bar the best. Some of the other flavours I haven't tried as they weren't out when I did the diet :(

Don't forget the bars aren't allowed until week 3. Well worth waiting for :)

8. MiniMe*Escaping

MiniMe*Escaping Banned

Diet:
    CD
  9. MiniMe*Escaping

MiniMe*Escaping Banned

Diet:
    CD
  10. KD

KD Gone fishing

Diet:
    Was Cambridge, now maintaining
    They're the toffee ones. Like a finger of fudge :D

11. misscheeky

misscheeky Gold Member

from everything on your list i like the banana tetra and the choc one is yummmmmy :)

12. susan70

susan70 Gold Member

Diet:
    WW
    I love the banana i have it hot/cold and made into porridge, I have choc and choc mint again hot/cold, cappacino again hot/cold, strawberry, I sometimes have the butterscotch made into mousse. there is such a good selection of flavours you really need to try them all to see which you like and also you will like one one week then the next you will go off ot.lol ( well I do any how). O yes and I have vanilla as porridge too.

13. MiniMe*Escaping

MiniMe*Escaping Banned

Diet:
    CD
  14. MiniMe*Escaping

MiniMe*Escaping Banned

Diet:
    CD
  15. Hedgehog

Hedgehog Gold Member

Diet:
    Cambridge
    Hee hee, my week supplies looks like this

chocolate tetra x 21 I didnt mind a taste of a few flavours, but they made me feel sick so I just couldnt take them. The chocolate tetra is the only one I can stomach. Sometimes I get chicken & mushroom or spicy tomato soup but just for a change of flavour and not recently

16. Bunnyg

Bunnyg Determined

I'm with you Hedgehog, this week my order was 21 Choc tetras! I find it difficult to stomach the sachets unless i made them into muffins. My first week I had a muffin a day and I am not sure that was a good idea really.

I have ordered a months supply to pick up next week, which were:
    42 x Choc Tetras
    4 x Caramel Bars
    8 x Chocolate Bars
    8 x Orange Bars
    8 x Toffee Bars
    4 x Banana sachets
    3 x Chocolate sachets
    3 x Vanilla sachets
    4 x Strawberry sachets

I have bought the sachets as I am going to try and make some other recipes that aren't cooked and maybe if I add lots of ice, etc they will be ok. :D

17. Angel155

Angel155 Full Member

Diet:
    Slimming World
    For my first weeks order I bought all flavours (except for briks and bars as not allowed til week three). I made a vow to try all of them as there was no way I was going to miss any of the flavours just through reading what everyones faves are!!! So far I have try all but the normal choc and the choc orange. The only one I really did not like, was the broccoli and cheese soup :jelous: Made myself finish it though :p Good thing I bought only one of those.

My real faves at the moment are Fruits of forest and toffee walnut shakes. Of the soups my faves are leek and potato and spicy tomato. Just had chicken and mushroom, enjoyed that one too.

18. Avatar

MiniMins.com Advert

19. sharonB

sharonB Watch out I am about !

Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Diet:
    Exante (total solution)
    If you're allergic to mushrooms you may want to reconsider the oriental chilli, that has mushrooms in it I believe.

20. MiniMe*Escaping

MiniMe*Escaping Banned

Diet:
    CD
    After having 21 choc briks, i now detest them LOL, so i am sure if i had one every now and again i won't! Bunny i love your shopping list, wow you will think its christmas! xx (looks abit like a good ole binge to me)

21. MiniMe*Escaping

MiniMe*Escaping Banned

Diet:
    CD
  22. Hedgehog

Hedgehog Gold Member

Diet:
    Cambridge
    hee hee, I had 10 weeks of 95% chocolate tetras :) now on my 3rd day of only them too

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.