Heres my order...What do you think to the flavours?

I shall be doing the SS+ so here are my 3 a day CDs...plus i shall be having my chicken with green veg.

What i like for my 21 items are....

Bars Flavours:

• 2 Caramel
  • 1 Chocolate
  • 1 Orange
  • 3 Peanut Crunch (Have 3 in my fridge but haven't tried them yet)
Mix-a-Mousse granules (How much does this cost?)

Sachets Flavours:

• 1 Butterscotch, (Liked it)
  • 3 Chocolate Mint, (Have these and Chocolate all the time-'cos I like to have my drinks hot)
  • 1 Fruits of the Forest,
  • 1 Toffee and Walnut, (Liked it)
  • 1 Vanilla, (Like it but have only ever had it hot with 1.5 tsps of coffee-like a latte-but prefer cappuccino ones)
  • 1 Oriental Chilli, (Ok but smells pretty rank!)
  • 1 Vegetable. (Liked it)
Lactose-Free
  • 1 Chocolate Orange,
  • 3 Leek and Potato.
Tetra Briks Flavour:

• 1 Banana Bliss,

I am allergic to Mushrooms, so cannot have that one...

Which ones on my list do you like and why?

Sorry for asking you all loads of questions i woke up in a bored mood, so i want to learn more and more!!!

Have marked the ones I've tried so far :)

i prefer choc orange/choc/strawberry shakes

i havent tried the soups as im not sure if they are halal but i prefer shakes anyhow!

tetra are horrible give me a headache!
x

well i was living on 1 banana shake, 1 strawberry and 1 choc mint and loving it but my cdc hadnt gotten her delivery this week so all i could get was 3 choc mint and 3 choc briks ( which i detest as a shake ) i do have extra in my cupboard at all times so i wasnt left high and dry. the choc briks i will freeze and have as ice cream, is delish this way

Deleted by MiniMe*Escaping

Last edited:
I think the banana tetras are rank, it tasted absolutely vile..unless I had an 'off' one? Really artififcial tasting, I had to down a pint of water after it to stop it coming back up :(

Back