Here's to a brilliant day!

I will succeed!!!
This will start off sad but bear with me...

I woke up feeling fuzzy this morning with a headache, and when I got in the car and put on the radio, it was the sad news about the earthquakes and tsunami. I spent some time working at the Red Cross after uni and was there the Christmas of the huge tsunami in 2004 and saw the aftermath (not in person, through working over here).

I felt a bit sad, but during the drive over the fell (and the views are lovely), and the nice clear bright day breaking, I felt happier.

I was with my OH who I love and am lucky enough to love me back, I have a job, home and family...

...I felt really thankful for everything I have and am now really happy and chirpy (coffee MAY have something to do with the perky side of this lol).

So let's all have a happy day - hope we all do - and that the only losses we all suffer from this week is weight :)

xoxox

What a lovely post.
Was just sitting here watching the news about that earthquake and feeling sorry for myself as ive already had a small misunderstanding with the OH. This post has made me think and cheered me up no end. Thank you xx
Happy Thursday everyone. My thoughts go out to all those effected in that awful earthquake/tsunami.

A lovely post, thankyou xx

Lovely post. I do grumble about rubbish things from time to time but every day I wake up I try to take a brief moment to feel grateful for the fact that I have woken up. Some people don't.
It's good to appreciate what we have around us and not worry about what we haven't.
Thanks hun. xx

What a lovely post Sticky. I think we should all appreciate exactly what we have and how much we take for granted.

x

Good morning sticky and what a lovely post. Hope you have a fab day (and everyone else too) xx

Here here!!! Positive and happy vibes all round!

What a lovely post Sticky, we should all appreciate what we have and stop worrying about the things we would like but haven't got. Material things are just that, things, but family and friends are something to be treasured and loved from the heart. As long as you have these, you are rich beyond comprehension and truly blessed. xx

yes, it makes us stop and think just how lucky we are, life is special , i will light a candle tonite for the lifes lost x

Back