Here's to a lighter me

Thanks guys and thanks for the tips. I have stuck to it 100% so hopefully it'll show on the scales tomorrow night

Last edited:
Well tonights the night i see if all this hard work has paid off. I dont know if im nervous or excited maybe a bit of both.

First weigh in....

and i lost 8.5lb not a bad start, plus i got the bars tonight and tucking into the nut fudge as we speak and its yummy and so nice to chew again x

Well done Joanne!! Great loss :D

Thanks Kathryn, its such a great feeling x

Thanks magiclove, i've still a long way to go, but very happy with that start x

Congrats on a fab weight loss! Made the hard work worthwhile I am sure! You'll be at your first stone before you know it!

Re: Re: Here's to a lighter me

Thanks Kim, I can't wait till next Tuesday now lol

Hey Jo, hope you are getting on ok, once you are in ketotsis you wont be hungry, make sure you drink enough water - sometimes your body tells you that you are hungry when really you are thirsty, I am 6 weeks in now and I never thought I could last a week, this is the most amazing 'diet' I have ever done, and in all honesty this is the easy part for me the hard part will be reintroducing food xx take care I hope you are getting on ok
Sandra x

Thanks Sandra, i must admit i don't feel hungry at all but i do crave foods now and again but just going to stick with it and hopefully succeed at a diet for the first time in my life x

Last edited:
I had the lemon bar tonight and im sure i read somewhere to put it in the microwave, think i done it too much and its not left a horrible aftertaste in my mouth yuk

Hi Jo,
You have managed one of the toughest bits, getting through the first week, and what a great loss too!
Time will really start to fly by just you wait and see
As for the lemon bar, I never really got on with that one. Loved the peanut one though.
SL
X

thanks for your kind words, feels like I'm going to be on LL for ages though and the thought of not having a chinese for that long kills me lol oh and a budweiser, the peanut crunch is edible but a bit dry, im loving the nut fudge though, going to save my last one for Saturday night lol

Last edited:
the best thing to do with the lemon bars is throw them away lol! But if you want to perservere, microwaving them is better. You need to chop it into cubes, spread them out on a plate and microwave for about 20 seconds or until they start to bubble. They taste a bit nicer then and come out like little biscuits. Works with the toffee ones too. I'm with you,, nut fudge all the way!!

Thanks muppetgirl, I'll try that if I get them again, I've still to have the toffee so I'll try microwaving that and see how it goes x

Not too keen on the toffee ones I'm afraid think I'll stick to my nut fudge x

Re: Re: Here's to a lighter me

Hi guys still sticking to it 100% but these headaches are getting me a bit down, do they ever go away I'm popping paracetamol every four hours, my liver will soon pack in, I'm not dehydrated cause I'm drinking in excess of 4lts per day

Back