Here's to a lighter me

lost another 4lbs :clap:

Thanks magic, I just wish I could fast forward a few months lol x

Well tonights usually when i get weighed and collect my food packs, but due to this weather its looking very unlikely. Think im going to have to eat till at least next Tuesday :gen147:

Well I managed to get along to LL and get my foodpacks, lost another 3.5lbs

Well my LL meeting has been cancelled due to the weather. Going to eat sensibly for the next few days and use the packs if got spare at the weekend. Hopefully I won't do too much damage. Anyway food suggestions x

You can have as much veg as you like and a piece of lean protein. If you stay off carbs (that includes fruit) you should stay in ketosis and continue losing weight.
Good luck xx

even though i had to eat this week, i still lost 4lbs, I'm delighted with that :D

Lost another 4.5lbs, thats me lost over 2 stones in 6 weeks and just in time for christmas. Going to enjoy the couple of weeks holidays and try and be sensible. Right back on LL 100% in January.

That's me had my 2 weeks off and started back on my packs, not got a class till next Tuesday so I'm hoping I loose the pounds that I may have put on over Xmas and new year

Good luck Joanne
I hope you find it easy getting back on track. x

Started back on Tuesday after Christmas and new year, and much to my surprise I lost 6.5 lbs in well pleased with that, will update ticker later x

Oooh, well done jc! Great loss! :)

xx

Wish me luck for my weigh in tonight, hoping for atleast 2lbs so i can get over the 3stone mark x

Fingers crossed for you.

good luck you'll do it :)

Back