Here's to a lighter me

Hi Joanne,
The headaches do go away - i had awful headaches, but i think thats carb withdrawal and if you are 100% they only last a couple of days. I think if you pick and eat carbs while on the programme you may suffer from the headaches again after that.

Keep going hon, it really does get MUCH better! I'm at the end of Week 8 now and i feel great most days - much better than i ever have when i was eating food!

Thanks Kim, Im headache free so far today so fingers crossed x

Weigh in tonight keep your fingers crossed for me I'm praying for my first stone x

good luck Joanne, ive got everything crossed for you x

good luck Joanne, you are doing excellently. The diet does past really fast, I know it won't feel like it now but for me it went by so fast and now I will never look back again, best thing I ever did.

As for the bars, the peanut one, in the toaster, inside one of the sandwich bags is gorgeous! It crumbles up and I ate it a bit like peanuts, cook for a bit less than you would a slice of toast. Also loved the nut fudge but that came out when I was almost done.

Best wishes for tonight, you will get there!

Thanks Tracy and Gemma, ill try that with the nut bar I love nuts lol. That's two weeks past now and I do feel it's dragged in and I've such a long way to go, im just dying for a proper meal on a plate using a knife and fork, and I'm still getting the headaches and now heartburn (sorry for moaning) I was even contemplating having a Chinese after weigh in and start afresh tomorrow :-( x

DONT do it!!!!! You have had a brilliant loss this week. If you eat chinese then you will have to start the ketosis process all over........

I've not had my weigh in yet lol x

no dont do it Joanne, it'll be great at the time but you will regret it afterwards.....and once you've broken it you will break again

1 stone gone.........cheerio

Im delighted to inform all my LL buddies that i lost a further 5.5lbs thats 1 stone in 2 weeks, im well chuffed and ive resisted the chinese lol

Well done on the brilliant loss and well done on resisting the chinese!!

well done Joanne :) x

Congratulations Joanne - 1stone in 2 weeks is FAB!!! Resist that chinese it wouldn't taste as good as you think anyway! (thats what i tell myself anyway! haha)

Thanks still got a long way to go but I'm delighted with the loss so far, do you think if start exercising it would help with the weight loses?

exercise is always good, just done tover do it Joanne they even tell you that at LL

Thanks Tracy I've just found out my zumba ain't on for the next few weeks :-( maybe just go for a nice walk x

walking is good aswell Joanne...I must get to the Gym myself over the weekend :) x

Hi guys had a wee slip up the other night I ate a small breast of chicken not because I was hungry, just to see if it would help with my headache and I have to admit I felt soo much better afterwards I have been 100% since so hopefully I'll still shed some pounds on Tuesday, hope your all getting on well x

Weigh in tonight, hopefully my piece of chicken won't upset my weight loss keep your fingers crossed for me x

Back