Here's to the start of a brand new me. :)

Lilah.Irelynn

So, I was going to start the "Sacred Heart" diet tomorrow, but I just couldn't wait longer! I'm making the soup now, just waiting for it to finish cooking. It smells AMAZING! I just hope it tastes as good as it smells! Ha ha ha! I'm also wondering what diet I should do after the "Sacred Heart" jump start diet. Any suggestions of a healthy, low calorie diet? Something that's not expensive, and a diet that I don't have to go to meetings for?

xMs.Lilahx

The soup IS amazing! I can't stop eating it!! Thankfully, you get to eat as much as you want, or I would be in some serious over-eating trouble! Lol! Next time I have to double the recipe! It's very hearty and tasty and surprisingly very filling. I've had three bowls already!!

xMs.Lilahx

Review of day #1 on Sacred Heart: Easy! And tasty!! I loved the soup, which I was nervous about! It smelled soo good while I was cooking it, but I was sort of afraid it wouldn't taste good. But it did!! I finished the night off with a huge bowl of watermelon, which was absolutley delicious! However, I was up a lot during the night to go pee. -_- I'm getting antsy to weigh myself, but it's only been one day, and I don't want to step on the scale and get frustrated or anything. So I'll wait until the seven days are over to WI. I need to focus on drinking more water. I'm really hoping to lose ten pounds by this weekend. I'm going to a wedding and would like to look nice in the shirt I bought. Today is soup and veggies. I get to have a baked potato with butter! Yum-O! I bought tons of fresh, organic veggies for munching on, so I have to go cut those up. :) Im loving this jumpstart diet so far! It's the easiest diet I've ever tried! I'll report tomorrow how today ,day #2, goes. :D

xMs.Lilahx

Hi lilah :)

Don't weight yourself these days, once a week is more than enough because the body needs a few days to adjust the new diet and start releasing the extra weight;)

Can you share the soup recipe you used?

Review of day #2 on the "Sacred Heart" diet: Not too bad! It was a little difficult because I was craving ice cream and other sweets. And it was an all veggie and soup day, so I couldn't eat a piece of fruit or anything to satisfy my sweet tooth! Lol. But I took my mind off of it by running and cleaning and eating my veggies insteads. :) I did however fail to not weigh myself. BUUT!! I lost five pounds already!! WOOO!! I'm sooo excited!! And I have so much energy! This is definitely the jumpstart diet for me. :)

Aline:
The "Sacred Heart" diet soup recipe:
1 or 2 cans of stewed tomatoes
3 plus large green onions
1 large can of beef broth (no fat)
1 pkg. Lipton Soup mix (chicken noodle)
1 bunch of celery
2 cans green beans
2 lbs. Carrots
2 Green Peppers
Season with salt, pepper curry, parsley, if desired, or bouillon, hot or Worcestershire sauce. Cut veggies in small to medium pieces. Cover with water. Boil fast for 10 minutes. Reduce to simmer and continue to cook until veggies are tender. It's delish. :) You can eat it whenever you are hungry, and the more bowls you eat, the more you lose! :) You eat the soup along with a planned menu for a week to cleanse your body, and then move onto another diet or healthy eating and exercise. It claims you can lose 10-17 pounds in a week. We will see! I know a few people who have done it and they've lost soo much weight. I hope I have the same results!!! :D I'll be posting again tomorrow to let you know how day #3 (today) goes. :)

xMs.Lilahx

FIVE pounds in two days!?? I'm shocked :)

Thank you for sharing the recipe, it sounds like a normal soup, filled with veggies so at least it has lots of vitamins. I also see it has noodles (carbs good for energy). Overall it sounds like a complete soup;)

Well done Lilah, hope you keep enjoying it

xx

Thank you!! :D Im soo excited!! And I have so much energy!! I've already ran twice today!! I'm starting out running a mike a day and working myself up, but today I ran twice!! :) I'm finally on track with losing weight. And the soup is sooo good, that I'm probably going to have to make it again before the week is over! I eat it a lot and I'm never hungry! It really helps that I LOVE fruits and veggies. :)

xMs.Lilahx

What, run twice today?! You could share some of your energy with me:p

That soup, for the quantities of the recipe, must be enough only for three days. If you eat it for every main meal it can't last more than two or three days.

I love fruits and veggies too, mainly raw. I'm one of those that have their 5 a day for sure and more:) It never made me gain. What makes me gain are white carbs and processed foods. Veggies and fruits are pure fuel;)

xx

Yeah, the soup lasts about four days for me. I've had to make more already. I eat it ALL day long! Lol! It's sooo good! And actually, I didn't just walk twice yesterday, (a mile each time), but then later in the evening I walked 3.1 miles!! Making a total of 5.1 miles in a day! It was soo invigorating! I can't wait to take my walk today! :D This jumpstart diet just gives me soo much energy!! And I love my fruits and veggies raw too! :)

xMs.Lilahx

Review of day #3 on Sacred Heart:
This jumpstart diet couldn't be any easier!! I already can tell I'm losing weight without weighing myself! I'm really trying hard to not step on the scale until the end of the week. I power walked a total of 5.1 miles yesterday! I did 1 mile on my treadmill, twice, and then took a 3.1 mile walk outside later in the evening! I was soo hot and I was pouring sweat after each time of walking but it was sooo worth it!! I'm truly am soo excited to be doing this!! I don't want it to end!! I don't miss normal food at all. That's a lie. If I see somebody eating, say, pizza, I drool profusely. BUUT!! I just tell myself that I'm doing this to be in better health, and to get in shape, and that eating something healthier than a slice or three of pizza is going to do my body more good than what pizza would do. And this jumpstart diet is actually making me think about what food choices I chose. Instead of french fries, I'd rather have carrot and celery sticks. Or fresh strawberries. The thought of horrible fried food actually makes me physically sick to the stomach right now! Just thinking about how greasy and artery clogging it is! I do miss bread sometimes though. But I want to get into q healthier eating lifestyle, and that doesn't mean I can never have bread! It just means I have to eat it IN MODERATION. 100% whole wheat bread. I'm doing so well at this!! I have a busy day today, but I'm going to really try hard to get out and take a long walk again!! Something tells me that by the end of July, for this wedding I'm in, that I'm going to feel a lot less self concious about my mid thigh length halter top dress. :D

xMs.Lilahx

Lilah,

You go girl!! It's so good to know this diet is helping you to question and improve your future food choices and you've been so active. Overall you're doing great :)

Day 4 is waiting for you ;)

x

Review of day #4 on Sacred Heart:
Seriously: Too easy! This jumpstart diet is super amazing! I do, however, think my scale is broken!! :( Either it's broke, or I lost twenty pounds in four days! Lol. I really want to get a good didgital scale. The one that I have now is one of those that have the needle, and it's suuuper old. So I didn't get a chance to exercise yesterday because I was really busy. :( I'm planning my best friends bachelorette party and I had to hand write out all of the invitations, WHILE watching my sisters one year old twins and my seven month old daughter who all wanted my attention! Lol. I didn't even get my mountain of laundry or dishes done! But today is a new day, and I'm full of energy and ready to go!! So I'm definitely going to try hard and get a good workout in. ALSO! I'm really upset because we are going five hours out of town this evening for about four days! We have a wedding to attend and are staying with family. I thought we were just going to go up the night before my significant other wants to go up tonight. So that means my jumpstart will end today. :( BUUT! I'm so impressed with the Sacred Heart diet, that I will restart it when I get back! I might wait until Wedensday, however, just to give my body sometime to adjust to other healthy foods that I will most likely be eating that are not on the menu. :)

xMs.Lilahx

Lilah,

You did so great, trust me hun four days is more than most people would be on this diet (probably including me:p).
20 pounds is a lot for two days, but 5-10 pounds is very doable. It could be a 20 pounds loss if you had lots of fluids retention before, so it's possible.
Anyway, I'm sure this helped you to see how amazing fruits and veggies are and how much our body and health enjoys it:)

Enjoy the wedding!

x

AHHHH!! I'm back!! My wedding weekend was amazing! I did look better in the fancy top I was wearing!! :D The week after that weekend was busy and stressful and I ate like a freaking cow. >:O But, that's my own fault! I'm not even going to MENTION the food I ate but I WILL mention that I felt awful while being off the diet. All the fast and processed foods make me sluggish, tired, and frankly a bit queasy. :( I hate myself for eating so terribly, but the past is the past! The only thing that matters now is the future! And I'm making a DOUBLE batch of my soup today!! :D I go through it so quickly that I find by the fourth or fifth day I need to make more. My house smells AMAZING! I can't wait to eat a gigantic bowl of this amazing soup!! I'm sold on this diet! It's the only thing that REALLY works for me! So here's to week #2 day #1 of the "Sacred Heart" diet. :)

xMiss.Lilahx

Review of week #2 day #1 on Sacred Heart diet:

Again, suuper easy! I have a cold and it is making me feel sooo yucky and super tired. On top of that my "Aunt Ruby" should be coming into town this week so I have the worse PMS ever. :( I'm craving ice cream like you wouldn't believe!! But I haven't eaten any!! :D And because my nose is super stuffy and my head is congested, it's making working out really hard. But I AM sticking to it, an it's not bad. :) Today (week 2 day 2) is going to be the hardest for me. I LOVE veggies but today I can only eat veggies and soup. Then at dinner time I get to eat a huge baked potato with butter!! YUMMY!! I always look forward to the baked potato!! I will update tomorrow with how today went. :D

xMiss.Lilahx

Review of week #2 day #3 of Sacred Heart diet:
Couldn't be easier. And this day is the toughest for me because it's ALL veggies!! Which I love, but I need something sweet on this day. So I've discovered drinking 100% no sugar added apple juice really helps out. :) I haven't weighed myself yet though. Really what's the point, with a broken scale. Lol. But my clothes are getting bigger sooo... Maybe I'll jump on it sometime today and see what the numbers are. I'm getting over being sick! Yaay!! I hate being sick. The wedding I'm in is at the end of July, and I really want to look good in my dress!! I'm really freaking out about it. I have to take it somewhere soon to get cups put in, which I'm amsuming means I would have to get measured, and right now I'm nervous about things that involve those kinds of numbers. Lol. I know I can do this. I can do anything I set my mind to, and SO CAN ALL OF YOU!! :D <3

xMiss.Lilahx

Lilah!!

It's good to know you had a good time at the weekend and you're now back on track :)

When will you be measured? I'm asking because until the end of july you still can loose a lot of pounds and you will because, as you said, you can do this, we all can, just need to be focused;)

xx

Review of week #2 day #3 on Sacred Heart diet:

I'm slapping myself right now! (not physically, of course, but mentally.) I mean I'm really giving myself a good swift kick in my own rear-end!! So today wad going great! My boyfriend and I were running around in the city doing some errands and I was getting painfully hungry, so we stopped at a resturant and I got a salad. I was originally going to get a salad with just veggies and no meat or dressing or cheese. Well, then I saw this amazing looking "apple chicken cranberry pecan salad" on the menu. It came with balsamic vinegrette and I thought to myself "OH YUM!!" and I figured I would cheat today with the salad. The only things on it I wasn't supposed to have were the chicken, dressing, and pecans. It was a small salad, so I thougt "at least it was still something healthy to "cheat" with. Well then we went to my sisters house and wouldn't you knownit she orders pizza. (Which happens to be my favorite food!!) And I'm fighting this craving. I'm telling myself "NO! Don't eat it!! You already cheated!! Don't do it Lilah!! You'll regret it!!" Well I fought that craving for about two hours before I did a horrible thing and ate a slice of "stuffed" pizza!! (Which has two pizza crusts stuffed with ham, salami, pepperoni, mozzarella and provolone cheese, along with the pizza sauce!!) AHHHHH!!! I'm still mentally kicking the crap out of myself!! >:[ I hate that I cheated twice!!! I'm so disappointed in myself!! :'( *sigh* Tomorrow is a new day. I can and WILL do better tomorrow!! NO MORE CHEATING!! I know I can do this!! I know I can!!

xMiss.Lilahx

Lilah,
You hadn't a bad day, don't feel so low, you've been doing great. The only extras you had were a salad and one slice of pizza. I wuldn't consider it as cheating because it was just normal eating, it wasn't a binge...

Hope you feel better soon

xx

Back