Hev & Bev's 12 week countdown to target- Everyone welcome!!!

krupskaya said:
Hey girls - I'VE HIT TARGET!!! Whoop whoop, I'm soooo chuffed, I'm walking on air right now!!!
OMG OMG OMG !!!XXXXXXXXXXX Well done, that's amazing news and you must be so proud! I lie in bed dreaming of the day it happens to me and mine and Alicia's reaction at the scales!! It must be incredible to get there, and I'm sure you'll stay there! Ginlin it doesn't matter that you put on a bit as that's what the 3lb either way leeway is for and as long as you're keeping an eye on it you know exactly when to pull it back! Well done my gurus! You're really spurring me on to join the maintainers club!! XxX

Thanks Hevva! It sure is a fab feeling and you'll soon be here too! I'm dusting off a chair for you in the maintainers club!

Hi there K.A.H!! Welcome to our little group! It's all very friendly and relaxed here!! No problem at all in your joining and no problem stating 14lb, it's just that we only have 8 weeks to go!! It's all a bit of fun really and it doesn't matter if people don't reach their targets- the idea of it is to support each other and encourage each other to stay focused!! XXX

hmmm I think you're probably right, was focussing on the long term goal rather than a mini goal, lets say 7lb, is that ok?

Thanks for having me x

Well done Zoe! Did you do a little dance?

Ginlin, all part of life. Lets face it if we didnt have lives this losing weight and keeping it off would certainly be a lot smoother!

Never a truer word said:)

Thankyou Ginlin, Ninnins and Kerryathome. Yeah, I did do a dance - I boogied around my bedroom like a nutter lol!

That's the way!...Keep the Body Magic Going!;)

OMG OMG OMG !!!XXXXXXXXXXX Well done, that's amazing news and you must be so proud! I lie in bed dreaming of the day it happens to me and mine and Alicia's reaction at the scales!! It must be incredible to get there, and I'm sure you'll stay there! Ginlin it doesn't matter that you put on a bit as that's what the 3lb either way leeway is for and as long as you're keeping an eye on it you know exactly when to pull it back! Well done my gurus! You're really spurring me on to join the maintainers club!! XxX

You will be with us really soon xxxxx

:cry: :cry: :cry: I want to join you too. But after last weeks stroll back uphill I think I may be some time !!! :sigh: :wave_cry::break_diet:

You'll be here in no time at all xxx
I wish!! I hope to do it though my mid-October, 7½ lb with 8 WIs left should be achievable, even at my tortoise speed.

Looks like last weeks bloat has gone, although I still feel "heavy". Grrrrrrrrrrr

Ey up Hevs,
I have just checked my stats out on first page and loathe though I am to admit it - I've actually only lost 2.5lbs since we started (gained 2, lost 2, lost 1.5, lost 1). I would take it but I'd be a right dirty cheat ha ha ! :D xxx

Well done on hitting target Krups!!!! SO jealous!!! :D

I am afraid i will be going the wrong way this week - too much yummy food has been consumed to get a maintain or a loss, so i will just have to have a HUGE loss next week to make up for it!!!

xxx

Now I know I just posted this but it's diasapperaed. Grrrrrr
:D yippee, 1lb loss for me which I am completely delighted about following a week of luxury lol
Well done Trango - 1lb off is really good after a week of hedonism!
Me? 2 days off and a blumin' gain. Not fair :cry: :cry: :cry:
Ey up Hevs,
I have just checked my stats out on first page and loathe though I am to admit it - I've actually only lost 2.5lbs since we started (gained 2, lost 2, lost 1.5, lost 1). I would take it but I'd be a right dirty cheat ha ha ! :D xxx
Let's just assume Hevs is having a blonde moment shall we? I'm sure she'll put it right now.

I am afraid i will be going the wrong way this week - too much yummy food has been consumed to get a maintain or a loss, so i will just have to have a HUGE loss next week to make up for it!!!

xxx
And another for the uphill club! Me and you both next week Elle for the big loss.

Katerpillar said:
Ey up Hevs,

Ooh whoopsy! Dunno how I managed that!! Quel erreur!! Will update when I get home from work x

At WI and im pleased to report another loss! Theres another pound and a half less of me!! Yaaaaayyy :0)

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Well done Vitology - in the right direction. In fact, from results in so far this week, you and Katerpillar are the only ones to achieve a loss for the last 3 weeks in a row!

Apart from Krupskaya - who is the only one to manage 4 weeks loss in a row and get to target!

Thanks Katerpillar and Ellebear.

Well done on your losses Trango and Vitology!

Don't worry Bev you'll soon be in the maintainers club. It's hard to balance having a life with the rigours of slimming. I have to admit I sacrificed quite a bit to get to target quickly eg I only ate out twice in seven months! I've joked I only have 2 speeds - 'stop' and 'go'. I quite envy people who can take a more balanced approach...But I knew I ahd to give it my all if i was ever to stand a chance of reaching target.

krupskaya said:

Don't worry Bev you'll soon be in the maintainers club. It's hard to balance having a life with the rigours of slimming. I have to admit I sacrificed quite a bit to get to target quickly eg I only ate out twice in seven months! I've joked I only have 2 speeds - 'stop' and 'go'. I quite envy people who can take a more balanced approach...But I knew I ahd to give it my all if i was ever to stand a chance of reaching target.

Thanks krupskaya and a big WELL DONE to you for making it to target luv, you must be thrilled with yourself and rightly so :D :D :D

krupskaya said:

And I've realised this is what I've got to do too! X

funcurls said:
And I've realised this is what I've got to do too! X

Fantastic! well done krupskaya!!! You are an inspiration to us all!!!
I'm usually a terrible eater with very lazy food habits, eating out of boredom mostly!
Sw is teaching me to eat the correct food when im hungry and still have a little bit of what i fancy, its the best thing ive ever done! I only started going on 16-6-11 and my loss so far is 13lb with only one week of gain ( son's 18th) and i'm already two clothes sizes smaller and half way to target!!!

Way to go Trango n me lol!!
Cmon shipmates lets all try really hard this week for some fantastic losses this week, we can do it!!! :0) xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Back