Hev & Bev's 12 week countdown to target- Everyone welcome!!!

Thankls for the birthday wishes kat and well done on the loss and your new shiney! Brilliant.

Will add up losses to date and report back in a mo!

Right - drumroll required . . .

In the first 3 weeks of the challenge we have lost 41.5 lbs between us.

Our total losses since we started to lose weight is 643.25 lbs - that's just ¾ lb short of 45 stones. That's impressive (and I'm still one total loss missing)!

If we all make our tagets we'll have lost over 55 stone!

Go Girls, Go !!!!!!

Hello! Sorry I went missing, been camping for 3 days. Eating, reading sleeping! Not a great food week so far but happy anyway!!
Have a great week all! X

hiya, is it ok for me to join you a little bit late, struggling to get moving again so Bev suggested I join you for a bit of a challenge.

I'm 12st 3.5lb last week, weigh in on wed night or thurs am depending on work so will be weighed tomorrow.

My target is 11st 3.5lb so thats an entire stone, is that ok?

Thanks will keep you updated xx

I am pleased to report that I managed to get my half stone gain down to only 1.5lbs :D

I am reluctant to change my ticker/stats-am i allowed to have a weeks grace??? I like seeing 100 lol

:birthday: for yesterday Pommette!!! Pleased to read you had a good day xx

Well done on your losses Heather and Beverley! Our combined losses must be mounting up now! :D

I am pleased to be reporting a 1lb loss and FINALLY, FINALLY, FINALLY getting my 2 stone award! Yippppeeeeeee! :bliss:I feel so happy I could actually cry - happy tears of course! :D I have been nearly there so many times and then sabotaged myself! But here I am - all 10.0.5 stone of me and chuffed to have a new shiny!

Slightly worried about the upcoming week as have LOTS of nights out (4 to be precise :eek:) - have a feeling the shiny might be gone next week but it's going up even if it is only for 7 days!!! :D :D :D

Good luck everyone xx

This is brilliant news Kat!!! Well done! Nothing quite like the feeling of having waited so long for something and then to finally have it!! Ooh and it's a rule that the shiny stays up even if you go back up because you HAVE acheived it!! After all you wouldn't rip a shiny off an SW book!! XXXXXXX

Hello! Sorry I went missing, been camping for 3 days. Eating, reading sleeping! Not a great food week so far but happy anyway!!
Have a great week all! X

Hi WG!! Glad you enjoyed your camping trip!! A break is a break and you're allowed to have a break from the plan too!! I know you'll pull it back and the damage may not be as bad as you think!!XXXXXX

I am pleased to report that I managed to get my half stone gain down to only 1.5lbs :D

I am reluctant to change my ticker/stats-am i allowed to have a weeks grace??? I like seeing 100 lol

100 is certainly a nice number, oh Century Club member you!!! Aww I would keep it there as you will get that 1.5lb off again next week for sure!!! Well done for getting the 7 down to 1.5! It just shows that the easy on, easy off rule applies (not that I'm poo-pooing the work you've done this week to reduce it- I should really say 'quickly-on, quickly-off'!!) Well done you!! I am however going to be a meanie and update your results accordingly for the purposes of this challenge as everyone else who has gained has had to be updated so there!!!:sign0151:XXX

hiya, is it ok for me to join you a little bit late, struggling to get moving again so Bev suggested I join you for a bit of a challenge.

I'm 12st 3.5lb last week, weigh in on wed night or thurs am depending on work so will be weighed tomorrow.

My target is 11st 3.5lb so thats an entire stone, is that ok?

Thanks will keep you updated xx

Hi there K.A.H!! Welcome to our little group! It's all very friendly and relaxed here!! No problem at all in your joining and no problem stating 14lb, it's just that we only have 8 weeks to go!! It's all a bit of fun really and it doesn't matter if people don't reach their targets- the idea of it is to support each other and encourage each other to stay focused!! XXX

Just doing a quick catch up - been out for most of teh afternoon and evening.

Welcome Kerry - nice to have you on board our merry little cruise aboard the SS H&B!

Well done Ninnins on pulling things back, and you can deffo keep the shiney as far as I am concerned.

WG - keep your marshmallows to yourself please. They are not allowed to be mentioned on this thread !!! :D Hard at it and I reckon you'll do okay by Sunday!

Off to bed now. Have to be up early tomorrow to help the hubby with his job. I use "job" in the loosest of terms as he doesn't get paid! He blogs the Daily Telegraph Cryptic crossword on a Wednesday. He might be **** hot at crosswords but being the techo-peasant that he is I have to help out on the techy side. Night Girls.

Hey girls - I'VE HIT TARGET!!! Whoop whoop, I'm soooo chuffed, I'm walking on air right now!!!

Hey girls - I'VE HIT TARGET!!! Whoop whoop, I'm soooo chuffed, I'm walking on air right now!!!
Zoe - that's brilliant! :happy096: & :happy036: and any more you want to add!
So glad that you've got there after a little panic. Now I'm sure that's all it was!

Now the difficult bit starts! Maintaining!

Thankyou so much Bev and Woodland Girl! xxx

Well done xxxxx
Now, don't do what I did...gain 3.5lbs first WI after reaching Target due to extended birthday weekend, but fortunately as I was 1lb under my Target I was still in the range.:eek:

Well done Zoe! Did you do a little dance?

Ginlin, all part of life. Lets face it if we didnt have lives this losing weight and keeping it off would certainly be a lot smoother!

I am however going to be a meanie and update your results accordingly for the purposes of this challenge as everyone else who has gained has had to be updated so there!!!:sign0151:XXX

:cry:

Only joking, no of course update that way. Ill just live in denial in my little world lol. I think it will keep me on my toes for this week-thats the theory anyway :rolleyes:

Thankyou Ginlin, Ninnins and Kerryathome. Yeah, I did do a dance - I boogied around my bedroom like a nutter lol!

Back