Hev & Bev's 12 week countdown to target- Everyone welcome!!!

Well 1/2lb off for me, which I am quite pleased with as have had a complimentary second totm.

However also been doing lots of exercise this week, so hopefully this will show next week when my body gets back to normal (what's that lol)

Anyway 71/2lb away from target, it's my birthday at the end of October and I will be at target by then if not before. :D Watch this space lol

well i did warn you they were coming, only have a head shot of now and dont think this before pic is even at my biggest :eek:

Attachments

• fat me.jpg
    fat me.jpg
    37.7 KB · Views: 43
  • now.jpg
    now.jpg
    58 KB · Views: 53
Hello my skinny team mates, 1.5lbs off for me today - 3lbs to go!
Commiserations Bev on your gain - it's certainly hard this close to goal - fingers crossed for a loss next week!

Whoohoooo Zoe!! You're going great guns!!! This reset target is suiting you well!!! I can't wait for you to get there!! XXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

well i did warn you they were coming, only have a head shot of now and dont think this before pic is even at my biggest :eek:

Wow!!! How gorgeous do you look!!! You were very pretty pre-weight loss and now you are simply celebrity-like!! Gorgeous hair too! You must be delighted with 'the new you!!' And may I just add that I am still totally in awe of your 106lb loss! That really is incredible!X

Well 1/2lb off for me, which I am quite pleased with as have had a complimentary second totm.

However also been doing lots of exercise this week, so hopefully this will show next week when my body gets back to normal (what's that lol)

Anyway 71/2lb away from target, it's my birthday at the end of October and I will be at target by then if not before. :D Watch this space lol

Trango well done!! 1/2lb is great, especially being close to target when it's that much harder to budge!! And *week too! :DXXX

Wow!!! How gorgeous do you look!!! You were very pretty pre-weight loss and now you are simply celebrity-like!! Gorgeous hair too! You must be delighted with 'the new you!!' And may I just add that I am still totally in awe of your 106lb loss! That really is incredible!X

:8855:stop making me laugh! it turns into a massive coughing attack at the minute-attractive!

Hi folks, people have been asking me to post some before and after pics of myself! So here goes! The before ones don't really capture me at my fattest as I used to run a mile from the camera and when I did allow pics to be taken they were usually concealed by a table or another person, but the after ones are certainly of me a few stone lighter!

THE BEFORE......

n636229459_967564_7115.jpg

231045_5087814459_636229459_178892_2817_n.jpg

AND AFTER (i may add new ones soon as i've lost more weight since these plus I can add full length ones!)

249560_10150288087412193_623732192_8975298_621348_n.jpg

265043_10150213951876345_603671344_7424846_4308189_n.jpg

255741_10150213950241345_603671344_7424825_1150193_n.jpg

Last edited:
Having a problem with the photos- I'll try and sort it out!! Never been great with technology!!! ................Now sorted (I think!!)X

Last edited:
WOWEEEEE! My word you both look amazing! Like.....truly AMAZING! :flirt2:

Massive congratulations to both of you - obviously on your tremendous weight loss and the blood, sweat and tears endured achieving it - but also on being such lovely people! Funny how much you think you can tell about someone through cyber space! :D You both strike me as genuinely beautiful people - both inside and out - who give constant encouragement and praise! Minimins wouldn't be the same without you both :D :D

WOWEEEEE! My word you both look amazing! Like.....truly AMAZING! :flirt2:

Massive congratulations to both of you - obviously on your tremendous weight loss and the blood, sweat and tears endured achieving it - but also on being such lovely people! Funny how much you think you can tell about someone through cyber space! :D You both strike me as genuinely beautiful people - both inside and out - who give constant encouragement and praise! Minimins wouldn't be the same without you both :D :D

Awww Kat, I don't know what's wrong with me today but I keep welling up and getting all soppy and emotional!!! Perhaps it's something to do with the fact I've got 12.5hr shifts tomorrow, Sat and Sun lol!!:8855:!!! No it's actually because people keep saying really gorgeous things that move me :p!! I think I'd better snap out of it!! Thanks for the lovely words hunnybun!! In 2lb time (ie next week perhaps!!) you'll be at target and we'll all be getting all soppy with you!!!XX

Would like to report in with another 1/2lb loss!!!!

And for me it is the best loss ive had as i had 160 syns that i can remember this week and its TOTM and im on antibiotics for an awful ear infection!

I had resigned myself to at least 2lb gain!!! But the diet gods shone down on me and granted me grace and cheered me right up!!!

Would like to report in with another 1/2lb loss!!!!

And for me it is the best loss ive had as i had 160 syns that i can remember this week and its TOTM and im on antibiotics for an awful ear infection!

I had resigned myself to at least 2lb gain!!! But the diet gods shone down on me and granted me grace and cheered me right up!!!

That's wonderful V!!! I love those weeks where you have a surprise loss when you expected a gain (not that it happened to me very often lol- I can't get away with ANYTHING!!:cry:) Well done!!XXX

funcurls said:
That's wonderful V!!! I love those weeks where you have a surprise loss when you expected a gain (not that it happened to me very often lol- I can't get away with ANYTHING!!:cry:) Well done!!XXX

Thanx v. Much fc! I was jumping up and down like id won the lottery! I got a few looks lol :0)

Whoohoooo Zoe!! You're going great guns!!! This reset target is suiting you well!!! I can't wait for you to get there!! XXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

Thanks Hevs. Now I've reset and am tackling the last half a stone I'm much more satisfied with my appearance. That doesn't stop the people who're telling me to finish losing weight though! It's as though they're worried I'll go from obese to anorexic overnight - as if lol!

@Ninnins - lovely photo of you. You look gorgeous in both photos I have to say but what a difference weight wise!

@ Hevva - fantastic photos of you too, you look lovely in them all but what a transformation in your later ones you gorgeous lady!

@Vitology - oooh an unexpected loss - gotta love 'em, no wonder you were jumping around!

Back