Hev & Bev's 12 week countdown to target- Everyone welcome!!!

Sounds like you had a fab weekend Hevs! I had a shockingly bad day on the food front yesterday. Just eating like a piggy at the trough. Weigh in on wednesday so I'll mostly be eating dust till then!

I think I'm getting complacent now I'm getting so close to target. I've got to focus and get some discipline back into my eating...

Oooh Zoe, I am sooo with you on that one!! Just as I get close (within 7lb) to target something crops up, I can't say no, which opens the floodgates and does just enough damage to nudge me in the wrong direction! Then I spend a couple of weeks correcting it, find myself in the right direction again, and then something else crops up to send me off course once again!! I wonder sometimes if I should just alter my target but I'm far too stubborn and I know where I need to lose the weight! I'm not there yet and will not rest until I get there, but I feel that I do need to change my attitude if I'm going to make it!!! A gain coming up at this evening's WI me thinks!! A weekend off plan, looming *week and having just come off a night shift this morning- a deadly combination!! But I will get there! And so will you!! Come on Zo, let's do it for Swansea!!!X

Im debating when to weigh this week, i might do it weds morning instead of evening as it is my bday and i am going out for lunch and wouldnt want a food weight gain!!

xx

Hi hunny, ooh I'd weigh on Wed mornin! Chances are you'll weigh a little less too!! Then you can relax on your big day and you still have all week to pull it back!!XXX

Have managed to lose nothing, zero, zilch. had a good week but ended up babysitting a young person who loves fish fingers, cheese and onion crisps and lasagne. Trouble is so do I!!
Never mind. Battle recommences NOW!

Well sometimes a STS is a result when you've been a little on the naughty side!! Better than a gain (which incidentally I'll defo be seeing tonight at WI!!!) Watch this space..nervous..but it's all my own doing (well and *week and night shift's too!!)X

Oooh Zoe, I am sooo with you on that one!! Just as I get close (within 7lb) to target something crops up, I can't say no, which opens the floodgates and does just enough damage to nudge me in the wrong direction! Then I spend a couple of weeks correcting it, find myself in the right direction again, and then something else crops up to send me off course once again!! I wonder sometimes if I should just alter my target but I'm far too stubborn and I know where I need to lose the weight! I'm not there yet and will not rest until I get there, but I feel that I do need to change my attitude if I'm going to make it!!! A gain coming up at this evening's WI me thinks!! A weekend off plan, looming *week and having just come off a night shift this morning- a deadly combination!! But I will get there! And so will you!! Come on Zo, let's do it for Swansea!!!X

This is EXACTLY how I feel too! I have contemplated changing my target too as my body seems to be stuck here but I know that is a totally defeatist attitude and there is now way I am can actually bring myself to do it! We CAN do this - we have come so far now - it's just this last little bit we need to do. That is why this group is fab as a lot of us seem to be in the same boat - and together we can row it faster :)giggle:cheesy or what????!) xxxx

Well I am pleased to be reporting in with a 2lb loss! :D :D So that's last weeks gain gone and now back down to 7lb to target (AGAIN!!!). Thank you all for the much needed kick up the backside and pep posts last week! Muchos appreciated :D

Well I am pleased to be reporting in with a 2lb loss! :D :D So that's last weeks gain gone and now back down to 7lb to target (AGAIN!!!). Thank you all for the much needed kick up the backside and pep posts last week! Muchos appreciated :D

Whoohooo!! That's brilliant hun, after the negative talk! Sounds like you've stayed really focused!! I'll be spitting feathers tonight after finding out how much I gained!! Ha, talk about practising what I preach..noott!!XXX

½ lb off - but actually I'm quite pleased as I thought I might well be on the gain train this week as I've had a couple of days where I misbehaved.

Friday was just plain too many syns (got the munchies after rather a lot of wine on Thursday night) and yesterday was another. Nothing drastic but not quite on plan nevertheless. A small white ciabatta roll has made me feel very bloated plus I had some dips! Full fat humous and taramasalata. Yummy - but I need to get back to basics as I know that losing these last pounds will be hard.

And targets? Well I have changed mine already !!!! :D Not 'cos I was stuck - well I was but that's another story - but because I 'm already getting saggy bits on the arms and don't want them to get any worse.

Pommette - 10.5 lbs (3¼ lbs lost ~ 7¼ lbs to go)

Last edited:
Kat - well done for shifting last weeks gain! Straight off is always the best way and you've done it !!!:D

Bev - STS after fish fingers and lasagne is pretty bloomin' good in my books.

PS I love fish fingers and lasagne too!
PPS Heather - Kat's figures look a bit strange in 1st post as the numbers don't add up!

!
PPS Heather - Kat's figures look a bit strange in 1st post as the numbers don't add up!

Oops yes, I stand corrected! What an imbecele for failing to neutralise! (I'm blaming night shift! Note to self...GET TO BED YOU NUTTER!!!)X

Agreed - not about the nutter bit, but GO TO BED!

Am delighted to report a big 6lb loss for me this week! Really can't believe it and got on and off the scales more than once to make sure... Hooray!!
WHOOP WHOOP WHOOPEE
Way to go Emmaline. So pleased for you as I know you have been really giving it a go this week with very few calories and your first swim in ages.

:happy036: :happy036: :happy096:

6 down and now only 4 to go !!

Last edited:
Whoohooo!! That's brilliant hun, after the negative talk! Sounds like you've stayed really focused!! I'll be spitting feathers tonight after finding out how much I gained!! Ha, talk about practising what I preach..noott!!XXX

I know I was a right moaning Minnie last week – thank you for sorting me out!
Whatever happens at your weigh in I am sure you will come out fighting – you always do chick! You’re fab! Good luck xxxx

Am delighted to report a big 6lb loss for me this week! Really can't believe it and got on and off the scales more than once to make sure... Hooray!!

Wow, congratulations Emmaline that is a FAB loss :eek: :D Well done :D

Good results this week already all round - best get that in before funcurls proves just how much of a good weekend she had!

My plan on Sat night was to
a) eat syn free curry before going and skip the meal - easy!
b) have a small piece of cake - had that plus a piece of raspberry and white choc cheesecake, well it had superfree in it after all, it wouldve been rude not to!
c) stick to 2 glasses of wine - massive failure! my glass was continuously getting topped up so ive no idea how much i drank in the end, guessing at least a bottle

Must get my light dress out for WI tomorrow!

I am stressing already about Thursday - and i am on day 4 of being 100% today - gym tonight (been too long!) and i may manage to get the Jillian DVD tomorrow morning (was too wiped out this morning due to the Car boot 5am start on Sunday)

Well done everyone on the losses so far - and good luck everyone else, I need to get my numbers moving in the RIGHT direction again! none of this 2lb gain again - GRRRRRRRRRRRR!

x

Back