Hev & Bev's 12 week countdown to target- Everyone welcome!!!

Okeydokes chappesses, I'm off now! Will be able to check in and comment from my mobly, but won't be updating results until Sunday daytime!! Adios amigos! I am going to Bristol today to see Legally Blonde at the Hippodrome tonight!! Staying the night in Bristol then making way to Cardiff tomorrow to see Grease at the Millennium Centre!! Having a bit of a show weekend with my bezzies!!X

I wanna come and see Legally again! got to get tickets for Brum!!! :D

Cant believe what a rubbish start i have to the challenge. I best lose 10lbs next week hahaha! x

Have fun funcurls!

I have a meal at a friends tonight, creme of tomato soup (aaah!)
Lemon chicken rice carrots - good
Pavlova. Not good. Well, very good actually!!!

Because oh and I have so many foods we can't eat, I couldn't add sw to the poor woman's stress! Ha ha. So, ran a mile, mile on cross trainer in preparation and try really hard to have no other syn during today and only have one slice of Pavlova. Not
Promising though!!!

Ditto from me Leapfrog. Looks like a bloomin' good start to the challenge.

Last edited:
Yup, hop aboard Vito and Trango!!! Vitology when do you WI?X

Yeah - welcome Vito and Trango - 2 more to join our merry little crew :girlpower:

When do you both WI? Have you missed out on this week (weeks start on a Monday) or will you be doing WI over the weekend?

Thanks - and you too Jaylou. Doing anything nice?
Nothing special planned for me.

Pommette said:
Yeah - welcome Vito and Trango - 2 more to join our merry little crew :girlpower:

When do you both WI? Have you missed out on this week (weeks start on a Monday) or will you be doing WI over the weekend?

Weds for me, had 2lb gain this week tho due to my sons 18th celebrations!!! I'm good for the next 3 yrs tho now till he reaches 21 lols :0) x

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Can I join please?
I would like to lose 14lbs by October :)

xx

Gembear
Whooppee and another one to joing our happy little ship.
Hevs will update you onto the list when she gets back on Sunday from her show-stopping jaunt - but welcome to our challenge.
What day do you WI?

Thank you :)

My weigh in is a Thursday. Was my first week last week and only lost 0.5lbs :( So going to step up the exercise and water drinking this week and hopefully get at least a whole lb next week!

x

Pommette said:

Wed morning for me thanks

Welcome to all the newcomers and have a fantabulous weekend teamsters!

Back