Hev & Bev's 12 week countdown to target- Everyone welcome!!!

Congrats Ginlin!!! And Krups!! what inspiration. I am spurred on no end.
Ditto from me too - it's nice to see people getting nearer target and that we're all inspiring each other.

Keep it up ladies.

PS Why is it the men never seem to join in any of these challenges? Maybe they're afraid that they'll get their backsides walloped by the fairer sex?

Good luck with the weekend away Hevs! Alicia is so funny when she gets excited she'll be squealing when you come back having lost/maintained - wish I could be there lol!

I just wanted to pop in and say i lost 1/2lb this week (yay!!)

Well done Pesty! That's part of the reason why I love this support group so much - we understand that losing half a pound is a huge achievement when so close to goal. Keep up the good work ladies (yeah, good question, where are the blokes - chickens I swear lol!)

Last edited:
That's part of the reason why I love this support group so much - we understand that losing half a pound is a huge achievement when so close to goal. Keep up the good work ladies (yeah, good question, where are the blokes - chickens I swear lol!)

When WI lady said to me 1/2 lb, and then followed it with at least its in the right direction i wanted to slap her!

I was very happy with my 1/2 lb thanks very much!

Good birthday present for you then this morning pesty
:birthday:

Hi all, just to say I lost 1 1/2lb this morning :D all good and now away to Lanzarote for a week of all inclusive, loads of fresh salad and fruit coming my way with the occasional g & sl t Hic lol

Well done everyone so far and keep going all those who have sts or had a slight gain. We can do it :D

Happy Birthday Pesty! Hope you have a grand time out!

When WI lady said to me 1/2 lb, and then followed it with at least its in the right direction i wanted to slap her!

I was very happy with my 1/2 lb thanks very much!

Yeah a 1/2lb is loads at this late stage of the game!

Hi all, just to say I lost 1 1/2lb this morning :D all good and now away to Lanzarote for a week of all inclusive, loads of fresh salad and fruit coming my way with the occasional g & sl t Hic lol

Well done everyone so far and keep going all those who have sts or had a slight gain. We can do it :D

Fab loss Trango - have a great time on hols. I hope you're going to strut your stuff in some sexy beach wear!

:candle1: Happy Birthday Pesty from me too - a fellow Leo. Found 4 other Leos this morning around the threads, all bemoaning up and coming birthdays.

Trango - have a great hols in Lanzarote. Watch out for the cloud if you haven't been there before. You still get badly burnt through it. Are you missing for 1 or 2 weeks?

Ninnins - I think my weigh in lady would have a black eye if she'd said that to me. Doesn't she know how hard it is to get to target? Or is she perchance one of the older, larger ladies (like at my mums class & like my mum) who just seem to keep going for the company?

:candle1: Happy Birthday Pesty from me too - a fellow Leo. Found 4 other Leos this morning around the threads, all bemoaning up and coming birthdays.

Trango - have a great hols in Lanzarote. Watch out for the cloud if you haven't been there before. You still get badly burnt through it. Are you missing for 1 or 2 weeks?

Ninnins - I think my weigh in lady would have a black eye if she'd said that to me. Doesn't she know how hard it is to get to target? Or is she perchance one of the older, larger ladies (like at my mums class & like my mum) who just seem to keep going for the company?

OOeck, I hope I'm not like that to people (I'm my group's WI lady!!) Nah, I wouldn't ever say that to someone unless they were devastated by it! I'd at least say something encouraging! Some people are disappointed with 3 lb!!! Pwa..ungrateful or what!!X

Last edited:
Well done Pesty (aka Birthday girl!!!) and Trango!! 2 more great losses! YOU'RE all doing great this week lol!!X

Thats exactly what she is! :rolleyes:

Whoop whoop whoop -2 1/2 lb for me tonight!!! Aiming for similar next week!! How's everyone else doin?? Xx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

krupskaya said:
Oh team mates I'm so thrilled. I'm sitting here in a size 10 skinny jeans! Woohooooo! They fit! They fit! And I love them so....:D:D:D!

I am likin that, thats exactly where i am aiming for!!! Well done u :0)

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Well done Vitology - great loss.

Please bear in mind I'm a mathematician and computer geek and I love stats.

Our collective loss last week was 10.75 lbs for 14 people.
This week so far it's 15lbs for 10 people - all losses bar one - so we are going great guns. SoTW currently Emmaline and I think with a 6lb loss she is going to take some beating!

Feel free to ignore the ramblings of a demented old French Cheekbone (that's what Pommette means btw!).

Well done Vitology! Thanks for the breakdown of our figures Pommette - we're going great guns!

Pommette said:
Well done Vitology - great loss.

Please bear in mind I'm a mathematician and computer geek and I love stats.

Our collective loss last week was 10.75 lbs for 14 people.
This week so far it's 15lbs for 10 people - all losses bar one - so we are going great guns. SoTW currently Emmaline and I think with a 6lb loss she is going to take some beating!

Feel free to ignore the ramblings of a demented old French Cheekbone (that's what Pommette means btw!).

Loving the stats! (I'm of the same mindset! Luuurve numbers and actually lie in bed thinking about them and my job in ITU is great for all those yummy drug calculations!) Not loving the fact that I'm the only gainer of the week...eeekkkk! X

What on earth are you two doing awake at this ungodly hour? I thought there was only me around at this time of night!

PS If you like stats then I've just added up the total amount we've lost since starting our journeys.

The total is 572.5 lbs - thats almost 41 stone!!
(Assuming everyone's personal stats are up to date!)

Last edited:
Pommette said:
What on earth are you two doing awake at this ungodly hour? I thought there was only me around at this time of night!

PS If you like stats then I've just added up the total amount we've lost since starting our journeys.

The total is 572.5 lbs - thats almost 41 stone!!
(Assuming everyone's personal stats are up to date!)

See PM Bev! The curse of the nightshift! That 572.5 lbs is staggering! Aren't we awesome? And a very good team I must say! You're all really spurring me on and I'm totally in the zone! X

Am a bit wary of diet clubs now and I'll tell why.
I joined an RC club, got weighed in and said 'I have never been this fat before'. The weigh in person said to me 'Don't worry you may be fat now but you'll soon be slim'!! err!!!
Then I said, 'I have a problem, my husband is underweight so I need to cater for him too'. She said 'Oh, he's a scrawny little bloke then, is he?'. I was astounded!

May try SW class nearby now car is fixed and hope it's a little bit more user friendly.....:cry:

Back