Hev & Bev's 12 week countdown to target- Everyone welcome!!!

Congrats to today's weighers and losers, Jaylou and Ellebear!!! My gosh I really have let the side down this week!!!!X

Jaylou you probably won't see this until you get home but have a wonderful break and look forward to seeing you bright-eyed and bushy-tailed and raring to go when you get back!!X

NO YOU HAVEN'T - Your massive loss last week is enough for 2 weeks.

Aww thanks Bev!! Well I think I was just very lucky with the start date because that was the week I lost the previous fortight's excess!!! Mind you it was that big gain that got me so infuriated with myself I came up with the idea of the 12 week challenge so in a way I think it did me a favour!! I can't believe how fired up I am for this now and I really believe I'm going to do it! Just shows what a bit of community spirit can do to a person!!X

Ive just discovered my missing hip bones!!!! :0)
Mine are still "missing in action" unless I lie down and have a good root around!

I have a "mummy tummy" (even though I've never had kids) sitting on my hysterectomy scar! So this hides them pretty well!

Beverley8603 said:
Congrats Ellebear and Leapfrog!! :)

You are putting me to shame and I must pull my socks up. :eek:

Me too lol! Well done LF! So far so good for my weekend! On the train now, had a good breakfast (omelette then strawberries), and refused my friend's sweets when she offered them to me! X

Congrats Ellebear and Leapfrog!! :)

You are putting me to shame and I must pull my socks up. :eek:

Socks up!!! I need to really put myself into second gear now before i have my first dress fitting.

all systems go - i even have minigoals now!!! see signature! xxx

Well done Ellebear and Leapfrog - fab losses!

Commiserations GBS. Hopefully at next week's weigh in, fingers crossed, you'll catch up with yourself and have a good loss :).

GBS - I agree with Krups, just a wee pause after last weeks brilliant loss. I often find that after a good week I end up with a STS or even a small gain!

As Heather is still away enjoying herself I just thought I'd do a quick update. There have been some good losses this week. Our collective loss last week was 10¾ lbs - we're already at 20 lbs this week with the Sunday weighers still to go!

Well done girlies! :D

Hi Team mates, hope your all having a mighty fine weekend. I've been dreadful on the food front :break_diet:. Was doing really well until yesterday evening when, even though I wasn't hungry, I went on a mad binge :eek:. Desperately trying to pull things back before weigh in this week.

On another note, I was in town yesterday and caught sight of myself in a shop window and I looked like a wobbly blob:wave_cry:. My legs looked slim but my body looked huge. It really upset me and got me to thinking I need to reset my target at a lower weight. The problem is I just can't stomach the effort it'll take to go even lower than 9.5 stone :sigh:. I guess I'll have to see how I feel when I hit target.

Hope you all are doing good...

Sorry all! Sts this week :-( going to try lots of new things this week, cut portion sizes and lower syns. Something has to happen before I give up!!

gonnabesmall said:
oh pants after being a total angel this week and eating god knows how much ss i stayed the same....i knew it was all going too well....gah

Oh well Leanne, it wasn't a gain which 'eating god knows how much' can very easily lead to, so breathe a sigh of relief and move on! Plus you had a great loss last week so no problemo! XxX

Woodland girl said:
Sorry all! Sts this week :-( going to try lots of new things this week, cut portion sizes and lower syns. Something has to happen before I give up!!

Ooh WG no need to give up! As you say, try and change things a bit! If you feel you eat too much food and feel stuffed rather than just right, maybe the portion sizes may help! I think this is my downfall a lot of the time! We all have natural plateaus anyway as our bodies get used to what we do to them, so changes are good! Try upping your superfree! Mayb 1/2 sf on plate for some meals? X

Back