Hev & Bev's 12 week countdown to target- Everyone welcome!!!

Ive lost 2lb this week :D

Well done Mummy84 - that's a fab loss!

gonnabesmall said:
i lost 1.5 lb this week,pleased with that x

Wowzers! Well done hun! Gr8 progress! Will update results 2moz when on my poota! Have u got yours back workin now? XxX

Well done Gonnabesmall - fab loss!

well done gonnabesmall

i have just ate so much i cant move! think im gonna have to roll over to the fridge to get a drink

Not sure why, but struggling this week. Had my parents down for a few days so maybe that's partly to do with it. Not being particularly naughty but just not 100% either :(

Im sure you havent been that bad-we always focus on the few things we know arent the best choices but forget all the good choices we make. You might surprise yourself come WI

ninnins said:
Im sure you havent been that bad-we always focus on the few things we know arent the best choices but forget all the good choices we make. You might surprise yourself come WI

Lol, hope so, thx hun x

Evening one and all - just back from Roda where we had the most FANTASTIC storm last night. Thunder, lightning and serious rain. I love storms . . . sad I know.

Anyway, here is how I see the stats at the moment - although there are still several to report in this week. [current week's colour]

Beverley8603 - 19 lb (2 lbs lost ~ 17lb to go)
Ellebear - 7 lbs (2 lbs lost ~ 5 lbs to go)
Emmaline - 10 lbs (6 lbs lost ~ 4 lbs to go)
Funcurls - 12.5 lbs (6.5 lbs lost ~ 6 lbs to go)
Gembear - 14.5lb (2 lbs lost ~ 12.5 lbs to go)
Ginlin - 2 lbs (2 lbs lost ~ 0 lbs to go) GINLIN HAS REACHED TARGET AND COMPLETED THE CHALLENGE!!!
Gonnabesmall - 10 lbs (4 lbs lost ~ 6 lbs to go)
Jaylou - 8 lbs (-3 lbs lost ~ 11 lbs to go)
Katerpillar - 7 lbs (1 lbs lost ~ 6 lbs to go)
Kerryathome - 7lb (3 lbs lost ~ 4 lbs to go)
Krupskaya - 10lb (0lb lost- 10lb to go)
NB Krupskaya has already completed challenge but resetting!
Leapfrog - 10 lbs (5 lbs lost ~ 5 lbs to go)
mummy84 - 14 lbs (4.5 lbs lost ~ 9.5 lbs to go)
Ninnins - 12 lbs (5 lbs lost ~ 7 lbs to go)
Pesty - 10 lbs (-2 lbs lost ~ 12 lbs to go)
Pommette - 10.5 lbs (5.25 lbs lost ~ 5.25 lbs to go)
Powla- 7 lbs (0 lbs lost ~ 7 lbs to go)
Trango - 12.5 lbs (4.5 lbs lost ~ 8 lbs to go)
Vitology- 12 lbs (5.5 lbs lost ~ 6.5 lbs to go)
Woodland Girl - 8 lbs (0.5 lbs lost ~ 7.5 lbs to go)

So do I. I would love a drop of rain right now( And how strange is it, that I chose to leave England for that very reason, and dark nights and dark mornings...plus political reasons, that I hope we never discuss on this site...and what can we change anyway?)..Is it 6 more weighs? I am definately back on.... tomorrow!..Oh No! I have a funeral tomorrow, That could turn out a bit 'messy'... So, it all else fails Tuesday!... It's only me I am punishing at the end of the day!

Pommette said:
Evening one and all - just back from Roda where we had the most FANTASTIC storm last night. Thunder, lightning and serious rain. I love storms . . . sad I know.

Anyway, here is how I see the stats at the moment - although there are still several to report in this week. [current week's colour]

Beverley8603 - 19 lb (2 lbs lost ~ 17lb to go)
Ellebear - 7 lbs (2 lbs lost ~ 5 lbs to go)
Emmaline - 10 lbs (6 lbs lost ~ 4 lbs to go)
Funcurls - 12.5 lbs (6.5 lbs lost ~ 6 lbs to go)
Gembear - 14.5lb (2 lbs lost ~ 12.5 lbs to go)
Ginlin - 2 lbs (2 lbs lost ~ 0 lbs to go) GINLIN HAS REACHED TARGET AND COMPLETED THE CHALLENGE!!!
Gonnabesmall - 10 lbs (4 lbs lost ~ 6 lbs to go)
Jaylou - 8 lbs (-3 lbs lost ~ 11 lbs to go)
Katerpillar - 7 lbs (1 lbs lost ~ 6 lbs to go)
Kerryathome - 7lb (3 lbs lost ~ 4 lbs to go)
Krupskaya - 10lb (0lb lost- 10lb to go)
NB Krupskaya has already completed challenge but resetting!
Leapfrog - 10 lbs (5 lbs lost ~ 5 lbs to go)
mummy84 - 14 lbs (4.5 lbs lost ~ 9.5 lbs to go)
Ninnins - 12 lbs (5 lbs lost ~ 7 lbs to go)
Pesty - 10 lbs (-2 lbs lost ~ 12 lbs to go)
Pommette - 10.5 lbs (5.25 lbs lost ~ 5.25 lbs to go)
Powla- 7 lbs (0 lbs lost ~ 7 lbs to go)
Trango - 12.5 lbs (4.5 lbs lost ~ 8 lbs to go)
Vitology- 12 lbs (5.5 lbs lost ~ 6.5 lbs to go)
Woodland Girl - 8 lbs (0.5 lbs lost ~ 7.5 lbs to go)

Ooh thunderstorms are indeed exciting and at last I can appreciate them now that our roof is done and the stress of water running down one of the bedroom walls is a thing of the past!! Well done team H&B on the past week's acheivements! Here's to a jolly good one next week!XxX

I think i am the only one here in negative loss!!! lol

I have been to the gym both sat and sunday and was 90% food wise! Back up to 100% and going to the gym tonight so hopefully i can start going in the right direction!!! lol

Good luck this week everyone!! xx

Hi Pesty - you aren't the only one. Jaylou is your partner in crime on -ve loss.

Ninnins/Powla - no, only 5 WIs left.

Erm - don't know what is going on with me. Having spent the last 7½ months at this, I've been losing an average of 1 lb per week to get to within 8lbs of target. In August I lost a grand total of ½ lb.

Last week I lost 2 lbs, this week - wait for it - I've lost 2½ lbs, and I haven't a clue how. I am doing nothing different from normal - same foods, same drinks, same level on activity (i.e. not a lot really). Worried - probably means I'm heading for a gain next week.

So current stats for me are 8 lbs lost ~ 2½ lbs to go.

Last edited:
Back