Hev & Bev's 12 week countdown to target- Everyone welcome!!!

Hi Pesty - you aren't the only one. Jaylou is your partner in crime on -ve loss.

Ninnins/Powla - no, only 5 WIs left.

Erm - don't know what is going on with me. Having spent the last 7½ months at this, I've been losing an average of 1 lb per week to get to within 8lbs of target. In August I lost a grand total of ½ lb.

Last week I lost 2 lbs, this week - wait for it - I've lost 2½ lbs, and I haven't a clue how. I am doing nothing different from normal - same foods, same drinks, same level on activity (i.e. not a lot really). Worried - probably means I'm heading for a gain next week.

So current stats for me are 8 lbs lost ~ 2½ lbs to go.

Wow Bev - that's fantastic! Weird how our bodies work isn't it? Well whatever you're doing, keep doing it because it's working! Those are mega losses for this stage of the game. Try not to worry about a gain next week, just enjoy the feeling of rattling headlong towards your target. You might be there a lot sooner than you anticipated.

hello gang - just reporting in, ive been a bad bear this weekend food and drinks wise, which on top of last weeks bank holiday weekend is meaning i am hurtling towards a mega gain on Thursday. Doing my best to reverse the naughty-ness, but i might let the side down this week.

Promise to be good from now on! xxx

Hi folkipoos!!

BEV- I also say don't knock it!! Sometimes our bodies have slow phases and sometimes something kickstarts the metabolism and starts things going! I expect you're just having a couple of great weeks that were due for you!! Great news, nearly at target now!!!

TRANGO- Ooh well we all have weeks like this where we are thrown out of our routine! Don't forget that there's nothing that can't be put right- it just takes a day or two being back on track to get you back into the groove! Sometimes it's really important to let your hair down and have good times with your family X

PESTY- I'm glad you're putting your heart and soul back into this and I know it'll pay off for you!!! Well done, prouda ya!!X

ELLE- Sounds like your Barbie Hen do went off with a bang!! Sometimes it's best to just see the bigger picture and have a good ol' blow out, especially on your own hen do for goodness sake!! And I have every faith (100%) that you'll pull this back- a few weeks to go until the wedding (?5!!!!) and you can really go for it and have a few losses and know that you will still look and feel AMAZING on your special day!!XXX

MY NEWS: I know this is a little premature having not had official WI yet today, but I am rather smug at the moment after jumping on my own scales and seeing a beautiful number '10' at the beginning of the reading! If my scales are telling the truth I am now 10 stone something for the first time since I was 16!!! But the SW scales might beg to differ! It's lovely just knowing I'm there, or close to it at least!!!X

Oh Funcurls, im the same! I figure if its not an official 10 this week it will be next! Its super exciting isnt it! I have to wait until tomorrow night though-grrrrrr

Well done Pommette! Agreed dont worry about next week, the only way your sacles are going is down!

I dont think you we will disown you just yet for having a good time on your hen night Ellebear, you need a good send off into married life

* week, not looking forward to wed night for WI, do you think I can cheat and go on thurs morning instead.........

xx

Wow! Funcurls. all the best. for the official WI. I do hope that your scales are in tune with that of your meetings ones. I am sure we shall find out in the soonest of time, but, at least you are not far-away now. Good Girl

Thanks everyone for you good wishes. Almost certain to gain over the next 2 weeks as we have friends staying who like to eat well and eat out!!

I'm still missing one result for last week but what the heck.

49842-albums3274-picture19734.jpg
goes jointly to Mummy84 and Pommette

PS - I mistyped earlier as well. I've actually lost 2¾ lbs this week! :eek: (Total stats are correct though)

Last edited:
Hi gang, well the good news is I lost 2lb (on *week and straight after night shifts, although this is 2 weeks worth, but that's OK!) The bad news is that the scales weren't totally in tune with my own and showed bang on 11 stone (not 10 stone something)!! But I'll take that! 2lb til 5 stone sticky and 4lb from Target! I'm happy!!X

WG, don't worry, a STS isn't a bad thing, you're not going in the wrong direction and perhaps it will keep you on your toes for next week!!

BEV- Very well done, that's a super loss!!X

Oh Funcurls, im the same! I figure if its not an official 10 this week it will be next! Its super exciting isnt it! I have to wait until tomorrow night though-grrrrrr

Well done Pommette! Agreed dont worry about next week, the only way your sacles are going is down!

I dont think you we will disown you just yet for having a good time on your hen night Ellebear, you need a good send off into married life

Thanks Ninnins, and all the best of luck for tomorrow night!!! I have a feeling you'll be happy!!!X

Well done Hevs - that's a fab loss! You'll be in the 10s next week, and you're sooo close to goal - exciting!

Hi Heather - well done. I bet you can't wait to see the 10's and it really isn't than far away!!! just a nudge of the scales. And so close to 5 st and targey. Yippee

Wow Pommette, you're running away from me!! I have mixed feelings for this week's weigh-in on Friday. I'm really focussed on the plan, but it's * week.

Then I'll be away from home from Friday to Sunday and, although I'll be physically active chopping & stacking firewood over the 3 days, I'll also be dependent on MIL's cooking, which is difficult to resist and not SW friendly.

And my body is strange whenever I'm away from home and I get really constipated (tmi) :(

I'm not making excuses, honest ;)

Leapfrog said:
Wow Pommette, you're running away from me!! I have mixed feelings for this week's weigh-in on Friday. I'm really focussed on the plan, but it's * week.

Then I'll be away from home from Friday to Sunday and, although I'll be physically active chopping & stacking firewood over the 3 days, I'll also be dependent on MIL's cooking, which is difficult to resist and not SW friendly.

And my body is strange whenever I'm away from home and I get really constipated (tmi) :(

I'm not making excuses, honest ;)

Hi hun, its very tricky when everything seems against you but you can only do your best and it really is just a snippet of the bigger picture! Next week won't be *week and you'll also be back in control after being at the mercy of your M-I-L's lovely cuisine! Your heart being in it is the only thing that matters! This said, u could still have a loss! X

Wow Pommette, you're running away from me!! . . .
Have no fear - I'll probably have a gain too this week. Friends staying who love to eat does not equal loss. And I'm so weak willed when it comes to Spanish tapas which I know we will have quite a bit of this week.

*passes round some cake to everyone*

Happy Tuesday everyone xxx
I hope that's syn free cake?
Happy Tuesday to you too Elle.
PS love the new avatar!

Back