Hev & Bev's 12 week countdown to target- Everyone welcome!!!

Thanks for the virtual cake EB. I'll only count the virtual syns!

Thank you for the words of encouragement Hev.

And Bev, I'm jealous of the tapas. i used to live in London, just round the corner from (reportedly) the best tapas bar in the country. I love tapas, as I'm not a lover of huge plates of food - I'd rather just pick at things. So how did I get fat in the first place lol? Not by eating loads of stuff, but by eating the wrong stuff I suppose! Have a lovely time with your friends.

Thanks Ninnins, and all the best of luck for tomorrow night!!! I have a feeling you'll be happy!!!X

Thanks, i have a horrid feeling the same thing will happen to me as did to you! What a difference that half lb makes! You will get there next week for sure!

Fingers crossed for tonight, im heading to a comedy night after group so it will be a late WI report tonight or tomorrow morning from me. Even if i dont get into the 10's I should reach 40%-whoop!

Last edited:
its syn free muffins with fudge icing. all syn free as virtual!!! :)

I must report that I currently have 18 bags of haribo in my car at the moment. Its for the candy buffet i am having at our wedding. I have 6 jars which will be full of sweets and i hope we can take loads of them home! hehe!

x

Sorry for the lack of updates and for this super short post but we are flat out at work and no internet time available at mo :( - really wish I had an iPhone!

Anyway - 0.5lbs lost week before last and 1lb lost this week. So that gets rid of that 1.5lbs - again! ;)

Will catch up with everyone tomorrow as we should be a bit clearer by then xx

Ninnins I have my fingers crossed for ya! Hey, perhaps you'll burn off some last minute calories through laughing at the comediens!!

Ellebear I am particularly loving the idea of virtual muffins ! Tomorrow I'll (virtually) bake some lemon drizzle ones with a crispy lemon frosting!! You'll all enjoy those!

Heeeyyy Kat, I've missed you! What brilliant news that you've been really busy yet still lost weight! It could easily have gone the other way through lack of planning etc!! X

Im not a lemon fan-now a carrot cake or toffee one would do me ;)

Double grrrr-my friend is sick so no night out for me and i didnt get into the 10's!

Jinxed myself earlier! 11st bang on. -1.5lbs

Got my 7.5st shiny and over 40% lost so not all doom and gloom :)

Double grrrr-my friend is sick so no night out for me and i didnt get into the 10's!

Well done ninins, hope you feel justifiably proud of yourself, and you WILL be there next week hun :) :D

Have no fear - I'll probably have a gain too this week. Friends staying who love to eat does not equal loss. And I'm so weak willed when it comes to Spanish tapas which I know we will have quite a bit of this week.
I so know the feeling. I have finally got the bar owners to get me 7up light, and Hubby Slimline Tonic, But why, then reward us with 'Sobredaso' (one of the most fattening things one can get), & peanuts... (the next most fattening things money can buy!...).. Ho hum ! We still wouldn't change a thing... after all, do we HAVE to put them in our mouths?? :eek:

OK then, I'll whip up some virtual toffee ones!! They'll hit the spot!!

OMG so EXACTLY the same boat as me then- how strange! Perhaps we were 11 stone flat to keep us on our toes for next week?!! SW are conspiring!!! BUT on a much much brighter note, you acheived something INCREDIBLE!!! 7.5 stone AND 40% of your body weight!! All you have to do is be very very proud of yourself and pat yourself on the back for your commitment and the life-long changes of habit not to mention all the health benefits and feel-good positives!!! AMAZING!! That 1/2 lb to go into the 10s really does seem insignificant in the grand scheme of things (but as I well know frustrating all the same!!) Just think of it as the thrill of the chase!! I don't think I'll know what to do with myself at Target not being able to set myself all these mini-goals all the time!!!X

And my body is strange whenever I'm away from home and I get really constipated (tmi) :(

I'm not making excuses, honest ;)
Crikey! That is me too. Is it a change of water, or what? I have to take some of those 'little pills' with me, whenever I go away. Having said that, they generally 'do the trick' ( again. tmi)
Good luck anyway (plus I am sorry, I cannot work out how to do the 'quote thing' properly yet! I am sure I will get there, at the same time I get to my target lol! hmm !!!

WHOOP WHOOP WHOOPEE - THAT'S BLUMIN' FANTASTIC.
As I said to Hevs, it's just a little nudge next week - bit 7.5 st shiney AND 40% lost is truly amazing.
49842-albums3274-picture20263.jpg
I thing you get SoTY for our little group!

Sorry for the lack of updates and for this super short post but we are flat out at work and no internet time available at mo :( - really wish I had an iPhone!

Anyway - 0.5lbs lost week before last and 1lb lost this week. So that gets rid of that 1.5lbs - again! ;)

Will catch up with everyone tomorrow as we should be a bit clearer by then xx
Welcome back Kat - good to the gain has gone! Hope busy at work does not equal too much stress!
. . . why, then reward us with 'Sobredaso' (one of the most fattening things one can get), & peanuts... (the next most fattening things money can buy!...).. Ho hum ! We still wouldn't change a thing... after all, do we HAVE to put them in our mouths?? :eek:
Mmmmmmmm - I love sobrasado and nuts too!

Hi Skinnys, 1.5lbs off for me today. I'm happy with that. Good luck to everyone else weighing in this week!

A big well done to Ninnins - 40% off is amazing!
Well done to Katerpillar too - fab loss!

WI this morning and Ive lost 3lbs!!!! Im completely over the moon!! OH thought we'd won the lottery the way i was running round the flat lol

I think i have got myself out of the negative losses for this challenge?!?! :D xx

WI this morning and Ive lost 3lbs!!!! Im completely over the moon!! OH thought we'd won the lottery the way i was running round the flat lol

I think i have got myself out of the negative losses for this challenge?!?! :D xx
Yeah - well done. Deffo out of negative loss!

Hi Skinnys, 1.5lbs off for me today. I'm happy with that.
And well done to you Krupskaya. Holiday gain on the way out! Fantastic.

Well done Pesty - amazing loss!

Back