Hev & Bev's 12 week countdown to target- Everyone welcome!!!

Wow Jaylou and Vitology - amazing losses! Keep up the good work girls, you're all doing so well this week!

Yippee & well done to Jaylou and Vitology.
There is some serious poundage being lost this week. We're up to 19.25 lbs between us already with still several to report in!

Ladies - are your stats and/or tickers up to date? I want to do another grand total lost this week as I think we've broken the half ton between us! So please can you make sure you update your total lost to date.

I'm disappointed to report a small gain of 0.5lb :( still, its another week now, after our 'new starter' talk at group and star week over with maybe i can get a decent loss next week for my 40th birthday xx

Aww sorry about the gain Kerry!! Still, you have done the right thing by listening to the new joiners speech and you have only gained 0.5 which is one poo away from being a loss so theres good potential for a good WI next week!!

Well done Vito for the loss!!! That's brilliant!! xx

Hey guys!!

JAYLOU and VITOLOGY- Wow!! Brilliant losses!! You're both on a roll!!

POWLA- Yup, I've had this on a few occasions but the great news is that it's usually followed by a great loss the following week so please keep it up and certainly don't let it throw you, I'm sure you'll be pleasantly surprised next week!! By the way, I don't know if it's me going loony, but I don't think you said how much you gained, for the purpose of the stats!!

Kerry- Soz you had a teenyweeny gain, but that's exactly what it is, a teenyweeny one and very easily reversed next week! If you have a good loss next week, the 1/2lb gain will seem insignificant!!

Ellebear- You know exactly where yours has come from, and exactly what you've got to do, so I need say no more! It was your Hen weekend and it's the law that you have to have a bit of a gain after such festivities!!XXXX

Again, well done to JAYLOU and VITOLOGY.
Sorry Funcurls, I did forget, so my awesome ...ahem.. gain, is of 1.6 kilos. Is that about a pound and 3/4, in English money??
And, we now have another Calima, 35*c in the shade & hubbs brought the thermometer in when it reached its max of 50, So I dare not excercise in this....Well I could, but it would be just plain stupidity It's awful to even breathe in.. The joys of living abroad.. lol !!

Again, well done to JAYLOU and VITOLOGY.
Sorry Funcurls, I did forget, so my awesome ...ahem.. gain, is of 1.6 kilos. Is that about a pound and 3/4, in English money??
And, we now have another Calima, 35*c in the shade & hubbs brought the thermometer in when it reached its max of 50, So I dare not excercise in this....Well I could, but it would be just plain stupidity It's awful to even breathe in.. The joys of living abroad.. lol !!

Hi POWLA 1'6 kilos is 3 and a half pounds so well done !!!!

Come on living abroad is great. The best exercise in the heat is swimming.

Heather I thought this thread was just for you and Bev. Really glad to have found you here !!!

Can I come on board pretty please ??

Hi POWLA 1'6 kilos is 3 and a half pounds so well done !!!!

Come on living abroad is great. The best exercise in the heat is swimming.

Heather I thought this thread was just for you and Bev. Really glad to have found you here !!!

Can I come on board pretty please ??

Oopsydaisy Sue, unfortunately for Powla, it's a gain she's talking about!! :sigh: BUT...she's going to lose it next week and more!!

Well Bev and I originally decided to start the challenge as we felt we needed it, but other peeps seemed equally keen to join in so the more the merrier was our philosophy!! And we have gained newbies along the way which has been a nice surprise! So of course you can jump aboard our happy little ship!! We do only have 5/12 weeks left but there's still time to acheive great things!! State how many poonds you wish to lose and I'll slot you in!! I update all the data as we go along in the very first post (for ease of reference) and Bev posts it as a new post each Sunday night (new weeks start on Monday morning and the very last day of the challenge is Sunday 16th Oct)XXX

Brilliant !!! and thanks for slotting me in.

I think I would like to try for 8lbs in the 5 remaining weeks.

Sorry Powla...........should have taken the advice I give to others and read the whole thread before I posted.

For future reference 1 kilo equals 2.2 lbs. I always have to stop and think with my kilo scales too.

Great to have you on board Sue!

Hi Sue - nice to see you aboard our happy little ship! What day do you weigh in? Also are your stats (total lost) up to date? As I do a total sum every few weeks.

Hi Sue - nice to see you aboard our happy little ship! What day do you weigh in? Also are your stats (total lost) up to date? As I do a total sum every few weeks.

Yes stats up to date . WI is on Monday mornings and I change my stats then.

Still reeling from the shock of the new scales lol !!!!

Hi all. Welcome aboard Sue.

STS for me this week, which is kind of expected due to * week, but a little disappointing at the same time, as I've been sooo good with both food & exercise. My boobs are 1cm up on last week, so I reckon that's where the fluid's lurking tmi ;) . Hoping for big things next week. Off to MILs this afternoon with 72 syns saved up for the weekend. I shall resist lol.

Good luck everyone still to weigh & have a great weekend everyone.

Last edited:
Oooh, the fun you can have with 72 syns!!!!

Good to see ya on here Sue :)

Well another weekend beckons, weekends are a tough time are they not? Must stay strong and hold onto the wagon. I will not fall off this weekend, I want another loss, I like losing.....

Back