HEX -how much milk?

Blessings

Hi,
Please could someone tell me how much milk I'm allowed as a HEX on original (red) days.

I think it has increased from what it was previously.
Thanks!

250mls semi skimmed
300mls 1%
375mls skimmed

Cheers, thanks patchworkpuss.
Looks like the same as it always was to me. OH well!

when i started off i was using semi skimmed but switched to skimmed as i couldnt manage on only 250ml milk lol but now i cut down on coffee too im ok

Yeah, I guess I could swop, but i'm not keen on the taste of skimmed milk. Though I could like you cut down on the caffeine!

i waslike that but i swear after couple of days you get used to the taste i swear now if i go someones house and have semi in coffee its like ewww weird haha

But on red days you can have two portions of milk/ two healthy As xx

Just goes to show it's what you get used to.
And yes, I could have another lot of milk, but then again there's cheese.... can't do without it I'm afraid, unless I add that to the syns, then what do I do about the chocolate... lol

I have skimmed some days and Kara coconut milk (450ml) others and occasionally Alpro almond milk also 450 ml (this is great for rice pud or porridge where the almond flavour is nice but not so great in drinks.

Sent from my iPad using MiniMins

And you're looking good on it Alsmum!
I quite like the sound of the coconut milk . yum.

sounds yummy - is that a home made one or a packet thing, If home made, how do you make it?

Blessings said:
And you're looking good on it Alsmum!
I quite like the sound of the coconut milk . yum.

Thank you. It seems so long since I started this and there has been such a change, I'm loving the new me - more energy and fitting into nicer clothes.

I try to mix up my Hex's as it seems to help with weight loss. The coconut milk works great in hot choc as it adds some flavour, it does go quite well in Coffee but I don't like it in tea.

Sent from my iPad using MiniMins

I have skimmed some days and Kara coconut milk (450ml) others and occasionally Alpro almond milk also 450 ml (this is great for rice pud or porridge where the almond flavour is nice but not so great in drinks.

Was about to say the same thing. Coconut milk is lovely in porridge, home made rice pudding and you get so much more of it. It's ok in coffee, but not tried in tea.

And just a little tip! If you really dont like skimmed milk that much because it tastes and looks a bit watery (sometimes a bit greyish..... nice) then if you like the carton milk UHT it looks and tastes better and a lot cheaper! I use it all the time. :)

Back