Hex's

Ali❤

Hi all

I've been doing the EE plan, but want to try somthing different to shake it up a bit.

Can I ask (to make sure I have understood it properly). I can have as many of the free food (1/3 plate at least) meat poultry etc. Then 2 Hex a and b?

So I can have potato within the weight given, but if I wanted pasta I would have to syn it?

I'm a abit confused....I think you're asking about moving on to red days (original) from EE? On red you can have 2 HEXB and 1 or 2 HEXA. You culd have potatoes and pasta as HEXB as long as they're listed and you stick to the weights given in the book. If you used your HEXB for something else, such as bread, then yes you could syn your potatoes or pasta.

Thank you :) that answered my question perfectly. Sorry my post was confusing... I got myself confused.

Just to clarify I am thinking of doing an original day, have done 3 weeks on EE and would like a change :)

You can have as much superfree (fruit and most veg) and meat as you want, and pasta/potatoes should be hxb or synned. Theres no 1/3 rulenon red but its advised that 1/3 of your plate is still superfree (fruit and most veg)

Back