Hey all. Day 2!!

diole

Hey all well day 2 and its going fine no probs yet apart from wee bit light headed..I forgot how much it was a pain to run to the toilet loads!!

Good luck everyone,

Lydiaxx

Day 2 here also and peeing for Ireland! Grand so far and my long work day just over now so rest of week should be easy as little work on.

Hi Lydia!! Were in the same boat!! Day 2!! And feeling good!!! Altho (like yerself) I felt a bit lightheaded for about 10/15 mins earlier but I just drank more water... Had to take some panadol cos had an awful headache this morning when I got up but Im feeling good now tonight!!! Actually really enjoyen my strawberry & chocolate shakes , mixed in the blender with ice they really are quite nice!! :) How much hav u to lose?? When weighed I was 12stone 12pound, so I want to get to 10stone 10pound... I hope i can do it!!! :)

Good luck on your journey hun! I remember the first few weeks and the constant trips to the loo! Sounds like your doing great! :)

X

Good luck to u both it is so worth it xo

Hi Lydia!! Were in the same boat!! Day 2!! And feeling good!!! Altho (like yerself) I felt a bit lightheaded for about 10/15 mins earlier but I just drank more water... Had to take some panadol cos had an awful headache this morning when I got up but Im feeling good now tonight!!! Actually really enjoyen my strawberry & chocolate shakes , mixed in the blender with ice they really are quite nice!! :) How much hav u to lose?? When weighed I was 12stone 12pound, so I want to get to 10stone 10pound... I hope i can do it!!! :)

Hi Cics,
I started at 14st 7lb and got down to 11st 10lb then came off for christmas, always had intentions of coming bk on again but I found it difficult to restart...anyway put on 12lb. Im lookin to get down to around 10st 5lb maybe lighter who nos. I think anyone can do it as long as they are in the right mind set.
Good luck,

Lydiaxx

Hi Lydia how long did it take you to lose Tht weight? That's brilliant and I am the same weight as you xxxxxx

Hi Lydia how long did it take you to lose Tht weight? That's brilliant and I am the same weight as you xxxxxx

Hey Hally,

It took me 9 weeks to lose it which included a week refeed...its so so worth it honestly. im hoping to have it all off in 7 weeks this time..

Lydiaxx

Back