Hey all. Day 2!!

Discussion in 'Lipotrim Forum' started by diole, 4 May 2011 Social URL.

1. diole

diole Full Member

Goal Weight:
    10st10lb
    Hey all well day 2 and its going fine no probs yet apart from wee bit light headed..I forgot how much it was a pain to run to the toilet loads!!

Good luck everyone,

Lydiaxx

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Sara4

Sara4 Gold Member

Start Weight:
    15st6lb
    Current Weight:
    15st6lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Lipotrim
    Day 2 here also and peeing for Ireland! Grand so far and my long work day just over now so rest of week should be easy as little work on.

4. cics

cics Full Member

Hi Lydia!! Were in the same boat!! Day 2!! And feeling good!!! Altho (like yerself) I felt a bit lightheaded for about 10/15 mins earlier but I just drank more water... Had to take some panadol cos had an awful headache this morning when I got up but Im feeling good now tonight!!! Actually really enjoyen my strawberry & chocolate shakes , mixed in the blender with ice they really are quite nice!! :) How much hav u to lose?? When weighed I was 12stone 12pound, so I want to get to 10stone 10pound... I hope i can do it!!! :)

5. willowfire365

willowfire365 Silver Member

Start Weight:
    22st4lb
    Current Weight:
    15st8.2lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st0lb
    Lost(%):
    6st9.8lb(30.06%)
    Diet:
    Lipotrim
    Good luck on your journey hun! I remember the first few weeks and the constant trips to the loo! Sounds like your doing great! :)

X

6. lainey666

lainey666 Full Member

Start Weight:
    20st12lb
    Current Weight:
    17st3lb
    Goal Weight:
    15st0lb
    Lost(%):
    3st9lb(17.47%)
    Diet:
    Lipotrim
    Good luck to u both it is so worth it xo

7. emmievic

emmievic Full Member

Goal Weight:
    11st7lb
    Diet:
    LT
    Good luck to you all xxx

8. diole

diole Full Member

Goal Weight:
    10st10lb

Hi Cics,
    I started at 14st 7lb and got down to 11st 10lb then came off for christmas, always had intentions of coming bk on again but I found it difficult to restart...anyway put on 12lb. Im lookin to get down to around 10st 5lb maybe lighter who nos. I think anyone can do it as long as they are in the right mind set.
    Good luck,

Lydiaxx

9. hally17

hally17 Member

Hi Lydia how long did it take you to lose Tht weight? That's brilliant and I am the same weight as you xxxxxx

10. diole

diole Full Member

Goal Weight:
    10st10lb
    Hey Hally,

It took me 9 weeks to lose it which included a week refeed...its so so worth it honestly. im hoping to have it all off in 7 weeks this time..

Lydiaxx

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.