Hey all!! Glad to be back after xmas!! YAY!!

rade

try, try & try some more!
Hi guys!!

Hope you all got on well over xmas and new year, particularly if you were SSing!!

I was back on yesterday after my 3 weeks break! :eek:

Weighed myself and i'm 6 pounds heavier than when i came off but i'm hoping most, if not all, is glycogen.. altho i have been a fiend!! eating enough maltesers to sink the titanic!! :giggle:

Anyway i have actually been missing CD loads had ONE soup while i was off hehe!! And am SO SO SO excited to be back on!! this is me til april-ish and i'm so up for it!! if i can carry on as before and not cheat then i'll be on a roll....

Oh, had a potato and leek soup last night!! yum :drool:

Anyhoo's will be back on regularly as before and great to hear all the old chat and i'm guessing a lot of new faces will be gracing the forum over the next month or so!! :D

GOOD LUCK TO US ALL FOR 2008!!!
:bliss::bliss::bliss::bliss:

same to you Dragonfly!! I am so syked even MORE than when i first started!!

I think knowing you could do it before makes it feel easier when you start back!! :D

I am so excited maybe a little TOO excited!! lol ;)

Welcome back Rade, glad you're feeling so up for it!

I was on AAM over Christmas so had a slice of turkey and 3 sprouts for my dinner lol, oh and a slice of cucumber for my starter :D It worked though - I lost 9lbs over the last 2 weeks so I'm feeling pretty pleased with myself :)

Corinne x

Welcome back Rade and good luck on the restart - you certainly sound ready and excited - good luck you'll be at goal in no time.

Georgie
x

Hi Rade

After having 3 weeks off, and doing the chocolate thing (malteasers, impossible to stop at one! - yuuuuummmmm!!:drool:), your gains have been quite reasonable - they'll be off in no time.

Good luck with your restart - you definitely sound in the right frame of mind for it!

Back