**hey all **sole source plus**

laurenmay said:
It says on the website that it's either 4 products and milk or 3 products and a 200 calorie meal..?

Yes i correcting you because you just put milk lol x

I must admit I've been having three products, a 200 cal meal and 200ml skimmed milk. So I've been doing a bit of both! It's worked for me okay x

Oh I see :) I think I'll alternate between some days having milk and other days having something low calorie like chicken & steamed veg :)

Do you know if there's any flavoured waters that we're OFFICIALLY allowed to drink? x

Oh god that's too long for me! I've tried drinking normal water today, and managed 1 litre but just can't drink anymore because it's disgusting! :(

Some people have said that the tesco strawberry flavoured water is okay and that any other still flavoured water that doesn't have citric acid & has no carbs are okay too?

Ooh not sure, but I would say that I am not a water drinker and I drink 3 ltrs easy now! You do suffer from thirst as a side effect of the diet :)

hi all
im doing 3 shakes plus 200kcal dinner or im doing 2 shakes and incorporating chicken n muschroom soup n add my chicken too it.

first weigh in today 6day lost 7pounds boom!!

i guys wanted to join the thread. i started last thursday lost 5 pounds in first week! i was chuffed. although this week ive cut out sweetners in tea and coffee and im not really seeing the weight loss this week. last week it was about a pound a day and now not really that. is that normal?

Hi tummy

Yes it's normal. I've been doing the CD for 6 weeks now and have gone from 12 st 4 to 10 st 8 in that time. I've had many days where my weight has remained static for days on end and I have stuck to the plan religiously - and then suddenly it comes off again.

All you can do is stick with it and trust that it works. CD say that you lose an average of a stone per month and this is certainly true with me

hi guys i wanted some help. im doing sole source plus
with the 3 Cd products the meal and semi skimmed milk i was looking at page 37 in the book and it doesnt say the milk im sure my consultant showed me its there to say i can have milk but i cant remember if im allowed it. ive lost 5 pound in first week but since weigh in on thursday its not really shifting as quick :(

You can do 4 packs with 200mls of milk or 3 packs with a small meal. If you have a meal and milk the. You will be adding about 65 cals - so you'll be having just over 700 cals a day. You'll still lose weight so it's up to you.

You can do 4 packs with 200mls of milk or 3 packs with a small meal. If you have a meal and milk the. You will be adding about 65 cals - so you'll be having just over 700 cals a day. You'll still lose weight so it's up to you.

hey thanks daisy65 i feel bad i had a bad blip last night :(

Hi tummy

Yes it's normal. I've been doing the CD for 6 weeks now and have gone from 12 st 4 to 10 st 8 in that time. I've had many days where my weight has remained static for days on end and I have stuck to the plan religiously - and then suddenly it comes off again.

All you can do is stick with it and trust that it works. CD say that you lose an average of a stone per month and this is certainly true with me

hey Getagrip
thanks for that. i had a major bad blip last night i was on day 10 totally stuck to it! and last night i went for the cookies :( i didnt even enjoy them. my husband kept saying dont do it youve done so well. and this morning i was really craving diet coke so ive had a 1/4 of a can :( im out of ketosis now arnt i?

Yes you will be out of ketosis - mainly down to the cookies! I had a bad blip in week 2 - went on an eating rampage for 5 days after a really good first week. I've no idea why I did it.

Just dust yourself down and get back to it. I cannot do sole source plus with a small meal. I find it neither here nor there and it triggers more eating for me

Back