Hey All

Discussion in 'Lighter Life Forum' started by louale, 13 February 2010 Social URL.

1. louale

louale Silver Member

Lighter Life
    Hey All,

Some really good losses, look how far we've all come to date!

Not been around much, but still getting my packs and bars down me, but not doing too good on the water front! I had a few small losses, then spent last week getting more water down me and did see a big increase, but it is so hard to get it down me.

Have a good week all.

Louale x
  2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. melarnz

melarnz Silver Member

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    Well done so far!!! Try and keep that water up. As u said yourself, it really does help with losses. It also helps with rehydration, tightening skin, keeping your bowels moving and gives you energy. I really didn't realise it until I started this diet, but it's like the Elixer of life!!!
  4. slendablenda

slendablenda Gold Member

Hi lou
    Mel is right. The water is sooooo important as you will remember.
    I used the flavourings- still do actually.
    I also drink hot water in the winter time.
    I found that if Ididn't drink at least three and a half litres daily the weight losses really slowed down even after the rules changed I always aimed for 4 litres if poss.
Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.