Hey all

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by That's_So_Fetch, 8 June 2007 Social URL.

1. That's_So_Fetch

That's_So_Fetch Gold Member

Diet:
    Cambridge Diet
    Hiya :), how is everyone doing?? I hope you are all well and your diets are going ok. I just wanted to say hello because i haven't had time to post recently. I have been so stressed with revision and trying to sort out university. I had my last exam today tho :D,and so its all fun in the sun now!! WOOOO!!!

I am super hyper at the mo. I also had my week 6 weigh-in earlier and i lost 5lbs :eek:!! I am still in shock!! I have just watched BB too!! What were they thinking!!

Hope you are all well :)

xx

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. That's_So_Fetch

Diet:
    Cambridge Diet
    lol, i guess no1s feeling the love, lol.

4. debz32

debz32 Gold Member

Hiya :D well done on 5lbs off - despite all that stress !!

I'm sure you're glad your exams are over...fingers crossed you get the results you deserve :)

keep us posted with your success...great to hear from ya !

love

Debz
    xx

5. kazbro

kazbro jelly belly

Start Weight:
    20st5lb
    Current Weight:
    18st0lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    2st5lb(11.58%)
    Diet:
    cambridge
    [​IMG]

great news 5lb is really good :D
    hope you can now relax and have some stress free weeks :D
    chill out in the sun [​IMG]

kaz:D

6. gg2007

gg2007 Full Member

well done on ur loss hun!!!

i know how you feel i had my last exam for uni back in may....when i stepped out of that exam hall...you would think i had won a million dollars i was sooooo happy!!!

summer here we come, and i hope before i go back in sept to be another 3 stone lighter! Enjoy the summer hun, keep up the hard work xxx

7. stacey

stacey i love minimins me :)

hey hunny

aint spoke to u in a lil while, glad ya fab n well done on ya fab loss :D

enjoy ya summer before the stress starts again lol

love ya xx

8. That's_So_Fetch

Diet:
    Cambridge Diet
    Thank you for all your replies :). It is lovely to hear from you all :grouphugg:. I am sooo glad that exams are over :bliss:, they just take up your whole life. It is so wonderful to not have the stress of revision etc on your mind first thing in the morning, now i can focus abit more on my weightloss :scale:. I am really going to try and get some more exercise in. I have increased my walking over the past few days and then i think i will move onto light exercise at the gym :character00115:.

I am not looking forward to going to the cinema over summer. Actually, i really cant wait to watch Hairspray (i love this movie) Shrek 3, Harry Potter and Rush hour 3, (i do love my movies :rolleyes: ). But its going to be a challenge to sit there without a big tub of popcorn and some nachos, ooo they are my weakness :p. But i think a nice bottle of water and my CD choc bar should be fine. Besides, if its going to be really hot, i won't be in the mood for eating anyway.

I hope everyone is doing well with their weightloss and enjoying the summer sun. :character00238:

Speak to you all soon :)

:sign0168: xx

Last edited: 11 June 2007
  9. Ruthlet

Ruthlet Wants to be a loser!

Diet:
    CD
    I went to the cinema for the first time since starting CD to see Pirates.

I went with my OH who had his obligatory gallon of coca cola and dustbin full of popcorn. Usually I would be pulling the popcorn out of his hands every few minutes - but suprisingly I have just got so used not to snacking the urge just was not there :eek:

10. munchkin

munchkin Full Member

Diet:
    cambridge
    The smell of popcorn is enough to set me off on a great big munching mission!!! I've avoided the cinema the last 11 days but I'm gonna have to go sooner or later as there's loads on this summer!! I love the advice about the bottle of water and CD bar - memo to self for next visit to remember supplies!!!

Congrats on getting through your exams - I have mine looming in October, just not sure I'll be as good as you have been through mine!! x

11. That's_So_Fetch

Diet:
    Cambridge Diet
    oooo, i stil have to see POTC: At Worlds End!! I am just waiting for my friends to get some free time. :rolleyes:

I know sitting in the cinema with everyone eating around me is going to be tough :(, but i really think my CD Choc bar will be enough. I dont intend to drink too much water :tear_drop::tear_drop: otherwise i will have to have too many toilet breaks and i hate that when at the cinema.:mad:

Munchkin, i hope you do well in your exams (athough you have a while yet). Will you still be on CD then?? I found that whilst SSing i have a lot of energy and I got alot of revision done, so i think you will do really well.

I hope everyone is having a good week!!

xx :)

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.