hey another newbie :)

misspinkkat

Can hug her knees :)
Hey everyone,
I'm Kat and I have been lurking round here and reading posts for the last week or so, everyone's posts are so inspiring so I thought I'd post and introduce myself, I joined WW on the 4th of June weighing in a a whopping 15.10 :(
so far i have managed to loose 11lb which im really happy with, although I have been told off almost every week for not eating all my points, Im a really fussy eater so I really do find it hard, hmmm I dont sound like a fussy eater at 15.10 do I? but obviously im not too fussy when it comes to junk food and biscuits, I also never ate breakfast or lunch before only Dinner and biscuits (lots of biscuits) in the evenings :) im not at the heaviest I have ever been but i am the most i have weighed in years,
Anyway I'm going to be 30 in 6 months time, I think its the motivation I need I really want to buy myself a gorgeous dress 2 sizes smaller :)
I did join SW a couple of years ago and I lost a bit of weight however I didnt really think it was the right plan for me and gave up
so when I tell people about this amazing dress I'm going to buy I get some looks as if to say 'yeah right' again that is making me even more determind that I will Do this
anyway enought of my babbling on, looking forward to getting to know you all
Kat xx

Hi there and welcome to Minis , and well done on your weight loss so far :)
xx

thank you :)

heya i started ww weighing a massive 15st 12 lb!! i managed to loose 2st 13lb...and fell off the wagon!! back ere now and am determind to shift the rest of it (im13st 13lb now)....moral of the story??
ww is brill and u will get where u want to be for ur bday :)
but i will stress again....eat ur points!! i started saving mine and not using them at the end of the week and for 2wks running i didn loose anything...it was only when my leader told me that i realised i was doing more harm than good!!
how bout eating as many as you can during the week and picking one day during the week and have a take away and couple of high pointed treats? its something to look forward to and u eat all ur points in a week!!
any ways any help needed shout ha xxx

Hey welcome :) .... Your definatly in the right place and well done for posting
We are lovely bunch! ... im sure your gonna be fine here hun

xx

Hey welcome!!! I'm gonna be 30 in September so console yourself that you have longer than me in your 20s and longer to reach your goal!!! :) I'm panicking a bit about hitting another decade overweight...but we can do it, this is a good spot for advice and support and encouragement and these women will not let you fall too far off the wagon x

Hi there and welcome. It's a great supportive place to be. Mini treats are a good thing as Starlight said. I like Rainbow drops at 1.5 a 35g bag.

Good luck.

Sharon

Hello and welcome, there is great support here

Hi and welcome. Everyone on here is lovely and very supportive, as I'm sure you've already noticed

Well done on your loss so far x

thank you all for such a lovely welcome :)
not holding out much hope for my wi on wednesday now, I have been really ill and havent hardley eaten all weekend :( but I have tried to use as many points as i could with Fruit juice :)
xx

Hi hun, welcome to WW section! defintely eat your points though - eat something naughty with your points - makes it more fun! you sound like your doing well though and keep it up!

Hi hun, welcome to WW section! defintely eat your points though - eat something naughty with your points - makes it more fun! you sound like your doing well though and keep it up!

last week at my wi i had thought of a few things i could do to add points, normal bread as opposed to ww bread, have full fat milk instead of skimmed, one day last week I had 12.5 points left over so I thought if that happened again I'd have a mars bar for 5.5 points i told my leader of my plans lol and she was like, yeah thats a good idea when i got to the mars bar, she just laughed, then saturday through the post she sent me a little not to say well done on my loss but mars bars out more healthy extras in :) lol
i still think my mars bar idea was a good one :)
xx

u had 12.5??? can i have some??? haha honestly do try to use them even if it has to be on mars bar!! haha how many points are u on??

I was on 24 but went down to 23 last week,
the day I had 12.5 left I had eaten...

a banana 1.5, fruit juice 1, milk for teas .5
2 cheese spread & cucumber samdwiches 3
sag Paneer 4.5

I brought low fat digestives on friday so im thinking if they are a point eact i can use my points that way :)
xx

any chance u could start eating a lunch or brekkie? it would speed up ur weight loss

last week at my wi i had thought of a few things i could do to add points, normal bread as opposed to ww bread, have full fat milk instead of skimmed, one day last week I had 12.5 points left over so I thought if that happened again I'd have a mars bar for 5.5 points i told my leader of my plans lol and she was like, yeah thats a good idea when i got to the mars bar, she just laughed, then saturday through the post she sent me a little not to say well done on my loss but mars bars out more healthy extras in :) lol
i still think my mars bar idea was a good one :)
xx

aww bless she sounds like my leader, i tend to have some ww treats, they do lovely desserts and only 3 points.
Great idea with the milk though - wouldnt have thought of that! x

lol the banana was my breakfast :) and the sandwiches were my lunch :) cant really face much more than that in the morning, but I'm going to make a real effort as soon as im better with my lunches and tea
xx

Back