Hey every1!! Looking for inspiration..!

kita

:wave_cry:

HI THERE!

BEEN LURKING FOR A WHILE AND THOUGHT IT WAS ABOUT TIME I REGISTERED AND STARTED TALKING TO ALL THESE INSPIRATIONAL GUYS AND GALS WHO HAVE DONE SO WELL LOSING WEIGHT..

ANY TIPS WOULD BE VERY MUCH APPRECIATED!

MUCH LOVE :)

X

Hi I'm new too cos need inspiration but have already lost a bit on my own. What is your current plan? X

welcome fellow newbie :)

Im doing the Tesco Ultra Slim Meal Replacement shakes.. only started on monday.. hoping it will work as i always give up way too early.. i lack willpower! :/

Well done on your weight loss! What is the diet your following?

x

:wave_cry:

HI THERE!

BEEN LURKING FOR A WHILE AND THOUGHT IT WAS ABOUT TIME I REGISTERED AND STARTED TALKING TO ALL THESE INSPIRATIONAL GUYS AND GALS WHO HAVE DONE SO WELL LOSING WEIGHT..

ANY TIPS WOULD BE VERY MUCH APPRECIATED!

MUCH LOVE :)

X

Hi Kita, Welcome to this fab forum.
First of all DO start your own diary a.s.a.p. as we can then know where to contact you to support and encourage you.
Hope you will stay with us and look forward to reading about your progress.
Take care...all the very best to you...:)

Hi I'm new too cos need inspiration but have already lost a bit on my own. What is your current plan? X

Hi Elz, A welcome to you too to this forum.
Very difficult to reach you as you do not leave any contact details open. However, hope you will start your own diary and then at least we can contact you thro' that.
All the very best to you...:)

Hi all I'm on Rosemary Conley no idea how to navigate this - have iPhone app and used site but still a bit confused!

Back