hey everyone im back for my shakes

natalieann

Silver Member
:D

right so i did a week on atkins, yummy it was good BUTTTTTTTT i only lost 1,5lbs, so i thought to hell with this, im going back on the shakes, so been to chemist and restocked and started today, i want this lat bit off fat not at that rate per week i could do better on slimming world and eat carbs lol

anyway what i dont get it im stil well into ketosis, stick a purple colour, bad breath not starving etc:D so why didnt i burn fat away this week????

anyway the pharmacist says if i go 100 percent this week i should have a great loss next week, as im in ketosis i dont have go through the horrid 3-4 days fo feeling ill and dizzy etc and that it should be a breeze to switch back plus i have 3-4 day of extra ketosis to burn baby burn instead of the first 4 days not being in it and only having the last 3 days of the week in it

i hope i can do this

Good luck Natalieann, nice to see you on here again. I'm sure you'll have a good loss :)
Emma x

i do hope so hun

You can do it Nat, you know you can......

I wish someone could answer your question though, I've had poor losses for a couple of weeks and I only had about 100g of protein on 3 occasions, I stayed in ketosis too....people rave about Atkins and I was thinking about it, until you came and posted this that is! Hopefully having had a week off you'll have loads of energy to get stuck into LT again x

Welcome back Nat.. Glad to have you back hun x x x

Good luck.. Of course you can do it!! lol x x

Good luck hun. I bet you have a fab loss this week....just keep focusing on that (and logging on here!) and you'll be fine :)

hi Nat, 1.5lb loss whle eating is great... at the least it was a nice break from Lipotrim for you and you still lost.... the smaller loss would be because of you actually eating food and having a full belly/bowel, and also holding more water too.... It will fly off this week back on LT TFR.... glad you still on track hun xxxx

Hi Nat
The problem with Atkins is it's lo carb alright & you'll stay in ketosis, but, it's NOT low cal like LT. LT is the double whammy of both lo cal & lo carb - that's why it's so efficient (and hard!).

Echo Su on the LT being low cal. Also bear in mind we all have weeks where we lose less than we'd like, so maybe this was just yours! I've had weeks of only losing that on LT!

Welcome back! as you know i was off TFR for 4 weeks but still managed to lose 9lbs, ive now been back on TFR for 3 days and wow i forgot how hard it was for those first few days, my daughter is on it as well, this is her 2nd day and she is feeling really poorly- i do hope she sticks to it x

You can do it Nat, you know you can......

I wish someone could answer your question though, I've had poor losses for a couple of weeks and I only had about 100g of protein on 3 occasions, I stayed in ketosis too....people rave about Atkins and I was thinking about it, until you came and posted this that is! Hopefully having had a week off you'll have loads of energy to get stuck into LT again x

dont do it lol, stay on this i tell you, and yeah your right im deffo ready for it and actually really enjoying my shake right now :D
Welcome back Nat.. Glad to have you back hun x x x

Good luck.. Of course you can do it!! lol x x

aww cheers hun im glad im back

Good luck hun. I bet you have a fab loss this week....just keep focusing on that (and logging on here!) and you'll be fine :)

well i hope i do fingers crossed
hi Nat, 1.5lb loss whle eating is great... at the least it was a nice break from Lipotrim for you and you still lost.... the smaller loss would be because of you actually eating food and having a full belly/bowel, and also holding more water too.... It will fly off this week back on LT TFR.... glad you still on track hun xxxx

cheers hun and i put it wrong it was 1lbs loss, thats poo for the money it cost me lol, this much cheaper, and yes i can see why but all al week ive felt fat fat fat, i missed the hunger feeling

Hi Nat
The problem with Atkins is it's lo carb alright & you'll stay in ketosis, but, it's NOT low cal like LT. LT is the double whammy of both lo cal & lo carb - that's why it's so efficient (and hard!).

yeah i agree with that, i just dont get how some can have the same losses as this diet and atkins, its just not fast enough for me, low cal low carb, cant beat it hey:D
Echo Su on the LT being low cal. Also bear in mind we all have weeks where we lose less than we'd like, so maybe this was just yours! I've had weeks of only losing that on LT!

aww bless you id be gutted if id not eaten all week, at least i got to eat:(

Welcome back! as you know i was off TFR for 4 weeks but still managed to lose 9lbs, ive now been back on TFR for 3 days and wow i forgot how hard it was for those first few days, my daughter is on it as well, this is her 2nd day and she is feeling really poorly- i do hope she sticks to it x

thanks hun, and that was great loss for 4 weeks off the diet, brill:D

and yes i feel for you both bless you, im lucky im stil in ketosis already but i still bet its gona be hard work

Back