hey everyone, trying something new

natalieann

Silver Member
hi guys as most of you know ive a had a really hard bad month on LT, these days just cant seen to go 100percent anymore plus my hair started to fall out rather a lot, anyway so ive decided to try atkins for a week so i stay in ketosis, i only want to do a ketogenic diet nothing but eat something, so atkins seemed the perfect choice to be honest

i did day one yesterday and felt good, stil in ketosis so thats good. the kids are loving having meals at the table with me again, they have missed out so much bless them.....

anyway i will get wieghed next wednesday and see what the results are, if they are good then ill do another atkins week and so on, now if its not good:cry: then ill be back to lipotrim like a flash..........may be a mistake i dont know but i just cant stomach another shake:jelous:

so im off to the atkin forum for a while but will deffo be in here every day seeing how everyone going and updating all my lovely friends on here.....wish me luck
:grouphugg:

Good Luck, keep us updated love! hope it works for ya xxx

thanks love will do x

Good luck hun - you have to do whats right for you x x

Good luck, if it works I might join you ! Xx

Good luck Nat.. Hope it works out for you hun x x x

Sandra.. NO you are not!!! lol x x

Hey Nat

Lets me know how you go on, i might join ya ;)
Im finding it soooo hard at the minute, maybe its coz im so close to goal. If i never have another lipotrim shake again that would suit me fine lol
x

Good luck hun - you have to do whats right for you x x
:D

Good luck, if it works I might join you ! Xx
:D ill keep you all informed
Good luck Nat.. Hope it works out for you hun x x x

Sandra.. NO you are not!!! lol x x
pmsl:D
Hey Nat

Lets me know how you go on, i might join ya ;)
Im finding it soooo hard at the minute, maybe its coz im so close to goal. If i never have another lipotrim shake again that would suit me fine lol
x

yeah i honestly think and have been told by the chemist that most people stick to it when lots to lose, but when near goal it gets harder as your happier with what you see and want to eat, ill let you know how i go on, next week, just had cheese, pepper omelette with cucumber on the side, before lipo id have been like huh where the burger lol, but its feel such a treat t be honest, my boyfriend said he can imagine its hard doing atkins after a normal diet but after living on shakes its a doddle up to now haha

i mite still come back if it doesnt uit me but ya have to try but being honest now im eating even the thought of a maccy Ds milkshake makes me feel all sick haha

Yeh i know what you mean, i bet i cant drink another shake EVER no matter where its from lol
Even after ive lost this last 17 pounds, im still gonna be about 3 stone over weight so i might do atkins depending on how you find it.
Hats off to people that can do LT during these cold winter months ahead.
Gimme something warm in my belly thats what i think.

Oh, i was just thinking of you when i was in the shower (not in a pervy way lol) When i washed my hair i only got about 30 hairs (i was able to count today) so looks like its slowing down now, finers crossed anyway.

x

Yeh i know what you mean, i bet i cant drink another shake EVER no matter where its from lol
Even after ive lost this last 17 pounds, im still gonna be about 3 stone over weight so i might do atkins depending on how you find it.
Hats off to people that can do LT during these cold winter months ahead.
Gimme something warm in my belly thats what i think.

Oh, i was just thinking of you when i was in the shower (not in a pervy way lol) When i washed my hair i only got about 30 hairs (i was able to count today) so looks like its slowing down now, finers crossed anyway.

x

yeah well ill till be classed as over weight till i get ti 8 n half stone, i mean come ooooooon lol, thered be nothing left of me:D i just wanna be 10 st 9 n half would be amazing

mine seem a little slower then before, should have gone for blood tests today but didnt, if its happening to other peoples then im not gona waste my time and my blood lol

and that nice thinking of me in the shower hahaa:eek:

Hi hunny, good for you getting a new diet to follow, your so dedicated that you could have binned the diet completely but kept trying until you found something new. Good luck with atkins, it sounds better suited to you now. xxx

best of luck Nat.... get another lamb chop in yer gob! lol. xxxx message me if you ever wanna chat.

Good luck Nat - do keep us updated! I know how you feel, this diet is wearing thin now but I swapped to Cambridge last week and the extra choice has made things a bit more interesting for a while!

Hi hunny, good for you getting a new diet to follow, your so dedicated that you could have binned the diet completely but kept trying until you found something new. Good luck with atkins, it sounds better suited to you now. xxx

aww cheers hun, how are you doing? and yes hun im not giving in until i reach goal,and i will be back on lipo if its doesnt suit me, but i need to this right now, i cant take no more, but ive done 15 week with a few mistakes in between and still lost a lot of weight:D

best of luck Nat.... get another lamb chop in yer gob! lol. xxxx message me if you ever wanna chat.
pmsl, had pork chops for tea with a green salad and mayo, loving it at the min, and i do think you will be the ones im bugging when i need help with it;)
Good luck NaT ! xxx

cheers babe

Good luck Nat - do keep us updated! I know how you feel, this diet is wearing thin now but I swapped to Cambridge last week and the extra choice has made things a bit more interesting for a while!

oh i cant leave the lipo part of the site, ill have withdrawels from u lot:rolleyes: and yes it does really get to a piont where it wear thin, maybe even abreak will help, but at least i know ill till lose on atkins as will you on cd:D by the way my fella just looked at you and said shes quite hot!!!! lol you shexy lady xxx

can you mix liptrim and atkins? Im desperate to eat something, and think I will cave, BUT if I eat just protein rich will that be OK?
well most wud say u shouldnt but im still in ketosis and on 3rd atkins day, and funnily enough the results on the ketotixs are stronger then before, yet i feel fatter and look fatter as i have food in my tummy grrrrrrrrr, think ill be back here next week

have you weighed yourself? have you put anything on?

Do you think it might be a psycholigical thing?

I dont know what to do
well im still the same up to yet, which i dont understand as i should be burning body fat when in ketosis:cry:

and yes i did think it was just in my head, but i can already see my tummy looking larger then before and it, to be honest i think ill be back on the shakes by tuesday maybe as early as sunday as i have some spare ones, i know i havent gained but i feel and look fatter.....deffo gained inches i think

so what id say to you is tick to lipotrim as long as possible as i know if id not messed about this last month id be at goal now, lost lots in 13 weeks so this is the hardest yet best diet

Back