hey everyone

misspinkkat

Can hug her knees :)
Well im back on the CD train after almost a month off, Just about to finish day one and I'm feeling quite confident its the right time to be restarting, I will be seeing my CDC tomorrow, but I'm gonna ask not to be weighed this week, my scales are saying a whopping 12lb gain :( but im not to worried to be honest although if she tells me that, it will be real but I figure by the following Monday I will be well and truely on track and should of lost a good part of my gain and wont feel so bad, cant wait for the next few days to be over so im back in the swing of things
Hope you all had a fantastic xmas and new year xx

thank you Becca, Aly so glad to be back at the mad house :) xx

I have had a month off as well - I am dreading tomorrow but also looking forward to it - I want to get back into the swing of thing, feel better, more energy etc - but Ihave enjoyed eating over the holidays.
I have 94 days to go until I go to Florida - I must lose at least 3 stone in those three months.
Good luck Kerena

Welcome back Kat!

I thought I hadn't seen you here for a while - I missed you!!! So glad you are back on the CD train with the rest of us!

I had a week off over Christmas, and I'm on day 3 of getting back to it. Choo Choo! Here's hoping it's a smooth ride! :)

Hugs x x x

welcome back..good luck xx

Welcome back Kerena :) good to see you. I have been on CD in December but have cheated more than I would have liked however today is my day for being back to strictly SS. Here's to a good few months of sticking to it for us both!

Hoorah, its the return of the pink shaded cat!!

I start tommorow after much indulgences and at least a stone gained, we can do it, wishing you best of luck x

Best of luck to you too hunni we can do it :)
misses you too Emma, ooooh I'm so glad to be back xx

hellooooooooo

Hi Miss PK,I had a full fortnight of parties n socials off, my scales said 1st 5 gain !!!! However back on wagon saturday and already 9lb gone,this puts me just back into overweight and back to a total of 4st1 loss. Am loving being back on cd - seems the normal thing,as oppossed to when I started it was a bit strange not eating real food.
Good luck, it won't take long to get the 12 off x

isnt it amazing how the gains shift sooo quick! its great! all the gains will be gone in no time, and back on track it is!

Back