• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

Hey everyone!!!

Nicki xWx

S: 14st7lb C: 12st7lb G: 10st0lb BMI: 29.1 Loss: 2st0lb(13.79%)
Hi I'm nicki, started taking xenical on Friday so I've only been on it 4 days now. But according to my wii fit I have lost 3lbs, hoping to make friends here to help keep me going, my weakness is kebabs, burgers and spag bol. Nasty foods to eat!!! But soooo yummy! But I have laid off the kebabs and burgers so far so good, I did cook spag bol for dinner tonight, however, instead of piling it on my plate tonight, I filled 3/4 of my plate with mixed lettuce and tomatoes, and added one spoonful of pasta and one spoonful of bol, with no cheese. I currently weigh 200lbs hoping to lose 50lbs to weigh the same amount as my hubby. Can't wait to meet u all! Xxx

Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!

Tiitanium

Gold Member
S: 23st4lb C: 10st7lb G: 8st0lb BMI: 27.8 Loss: 12st11lb(54.91%)
hey and welcome to minimins.. you can cook a healthy spag bol try quorn mince or you can get some mince that fits in with 5g rule , i know sainsburys has some.. and a lot of pasta sauces are low fat its just a case of checking :) nice to meet you x

KittyBling

Gold Member
S: 16st1lb C: 13st11lb G: 11st7lb BMI: 29.3 Loss: 2st4lb(14.22%)
Welcome Nicki, keep posting and ask any questions you have, we're all here to help each other.

Last edited:

Kes

Gold Member
S: 232lb C: 179.8lb G: 140lb BMI: 30.9 Loss: 52.2lb(22.5%)
helllllooooooooooooooooo and welcome!
we are all a friendly bunch around here, and only some bite (kae hehehe lol)
but Piink is right i have spag all the time, i use either quorn mince or extra lean (i can only get it from tesco at the moment but im sure others do some) and i make the rest from fresh ingredients and some tinned tomatoes...
tesco also used to do a cheese that was in the rules too, but ive not been able to get that.. :(

hope you are doing well, start a diary and then everyone can keep up with how you are doing!!

GOOD LUCK

jacquirsw

S: 16st10lb C: 15st10lb G: 11st1lb BMI: 36.6 Loss: 1st0lb(5.98%)
Welcome.
If it is support you are looking for to help with the journey then this is sooo the right place. I have been really impressed with how generous everyone is in their support. I am 202 at the mo and aiming for a very similar weight so it will be good to follow your journey.

there are loads of foods that you can eat. I regularly have spag bol as it is one of my faves. I even have lasagne at times although I have had to sacrifice the home made cheese sauce there is a couple of the packet ones that are in the rules and don't seem to effect me.

the thing is to find what is ok with you, I have some things that are over the guidelines that I tollerate ok and other things that are in the guidelines which I still can't eat without side effects. But unfortunately it is trial and error to find them.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Calorie Counting 18
Junk Basket 0
Calorie Counting 9
Orlistat (Xenical) 1
Introductions 0