hey everyone!

gemma_

Silver Member
Hi,
So i did slimming world 2 years ago and basically gave in! so now im back weighing more than i did at the start and nowhere to turn!

So money is tight so my best option is calorie counting, no groups etc to pay for.

so i weighed myself and im 14st for a 5ft 1 girl thats quite alot! .. my target is 10 stone and see how i feel at that point,

I went for a walk with the 2 children and i was out of breath within minutes! im unfit un healthy and oveweight and for a 26 year old mum of 2 thats bad.

so where do i go now? do i weigh foods etc? any advice is much appreciated!

Hi Gemma,
This is my 5th week of calorie counting and so far I'm kicking myself for not trying it sooner. I'm actually enjoying it! I weigh food if calories are given in weight on the packaging, I also write down everything I eat so I can keep track. Lots of people on here recommend My fitness pal so thinking of having a look into that.
Good luck!!! x

Hi,
How are you getting on?
X

Myfitnesspal defo way to go:) I'm mrsmoose if ya want add me:)
I personally weigh my food cause don't trust myself! So far iv bn still eating my choc n sweets and hav only had 1 gain but that was after weekend away! It's a great diet never go hungry:)

hey i only have a blackberry phone so looking into online my fitness, i think i'm doing 'okay' not been 100% into it as i not been do shopping yet BUT i havn't touched no chocolate and portion size smaller so hoping i do better once soty cuboards out! i'm still in the omg how did i get this bad stage.

whats everyone doing for excersise? i have a xbox kinect and zumba and been trying that and after 3 minutes im out of breath and sitting down! im completely un healthy.

i have 2 small children and nursery nurse and bending down get toys is a chore at moment, people say to me 'you don't look that big' but im not sure if just being nice!

on the plus side, i said to my partner im struggling with will power and he said that when i hit the 10st mark we'll start planning our wedding and set a date.

he loves me for me but we started planning last year and as a girly girl i went wedding dress shopping before even set a date! LOL and day was a disaster and he told me he wasnt going ahead with wedding if even trying on a dress left me so distressed!.

what i do need help on is fruit? tea and coffee (1 sweetener and semi skimmed milk maybe about oz of milk?

just signed up to my fitness pal :) thankyou it worked all calories out for today! :) Gemmalouise85 x

Back