Hey Everyone!

Hi!

I’m new! I wanted to at least introduce myself before I started commenting on other threads!

I started CD 11 days ago and had my Second Weigh in today, I lost 9lbs in my first week but only lost 4lbs this week, which I was a little bit gutted about but at least its moving the right direction!

I love the little trackers that everyone’s got at the bottom of their posts! How do I get one of my own?

I’ve had a little nosey around and it seems to be a really helpful and encouraging place to post! I look forward to getting to know you all better!

Jay
x

Hi and welcome Jay xx

4lbs is a great loss - the first week you always lose more.

If you need anything just ask xx

Welcome to Minimins & well done on ypur losses you're doing brill!!
The trackers are from thetickerfactory.com or just click on someones tracker and that will take you to the site then click on new ticker (that's how I did it) from there it's straight forward Good luck xx

Well done - you've lost nearly a stone in a fortnight - amazing!
Keep up the good work.
Ceri

Hi Jay,

Welcome and good luck.

Leanne xx

Thank you all!

I’m stuck already!

How do I edit my avatar? When I click "Edit Avatar" It just tells me I haven’t got one at the minute, I don’t know how to put one up though!

hi jay,
you should be really pleased with your loses they are fab!
look forward to chatting
xxx

Thank you all!

I’m stuck already!

How do I edit my avatar? When I click "Edit Avatar" It just tells me I haven’t got one at the minute, I don’t know how to put one up though!

Welcome Jay and well done on your brill weight loss! 13lb in two weeks is almost a stone off already!!!:happy096:

:sign0144:When you are a newbie

You are in a group which has no avatar, limited signature space, no Private messaging other members, no sending email to other members and you cannot upload images to the gallery.

When you reach 20 post s's you get avatar privileges and a larger signature space and can upload images to the gallery.

When you reach 50 posts, you get even more signature space, and private messaging and emailing is enabled.

You also need at least 50 posts for your profile page.

I hope you understand the privileges that you will receive for being a long term poster.

Love Mini xxx

Thanks! :):):)

I should of read the FAQ's before jumping in head first!

Im just in a really good mood today, and the fact that Ive found this site has just topped it all off!

Hi!

I’m new! I wanted to at least introduce myself before I started commenting on other threads!

I started CD 11 days ago and had my Second Weigh in today, I lost 9lbs in my first week but only lost 4lbs this week, which I was a little bit gutted about but at least its moving the right direction!

I love the little trackers that everyone’s got at the bottom of their posts! How do I get one of my own?

I’ve had a little nosey around and it seems to be a really helpful and encouraging place to post! I look forward to getting to know you all better!

Jay
x

hiya, welcome to the forum and well done on your losses so far.

Its a great place to be if you need any support, advice or tips.

debs x

Hi, congratulations on your losses so far, an inspiring start :)

god luck jay x

Ive learnt so much, so far today!

I think I'm gonna like it here! :)

A HUGE welcome to you Jay!!

You will Love it here, Everyone is Fab!!!

xxx

Back