Hey everyone!!

Discussion in 'Route to Management' started by Kaalin, 6 February 2009 Social URL.

1. Kaalin

Kaalin Full Member

Hi all, lots of new faces around here since my last visit. Just thought I'd check in and hope everyone is ok :) I've got a lot of reading up to do as I have just skimmed over.

Anyway just wanted to let you know I'm thinking of you all and am still alive, at target give or take half a pound and I'm doing grand mentally and physically!! :D It's not all been plain sailing, but overall I'm succeeding! :eek: Keep well all xxx

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. snowmum

snowmum Full Member

well done , how long have you been at target. ive been maintaining/ management since oct and doing fine too.

4. catznolan

catznolan nearly there!! :)

Diet:
    lost over 60 lbs with ll
    heya hunni

glad ur doing ok are u following anything specifically or just counting cals etc?

5. Mini_Me

Mini_Me LighterLife Returner

Start Weight:
    17st7.0lb
    Current Weight:
    17st7.0lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st7.0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    LighterLife
    Hi Kaalin,

Well done!

Any tips for us who are just finishing RTM? :)

6. Blonde Logic

Blonde Logic Yes. You can.

Start Weight:
    258lb
    Current Weight:
    228lb
    Goal Weight:
    168lb
    Lost(%):
    30lb(11.63%)
    Diet:
    cambridge
    Hi Kaalin!!

Nice to see you! I am pleased you sound so great - well done!

It is going great here as well - maintaining pretty effortlessly really, and enjoying developing my new lifestyle. It has spurred on now, to so much more then just food - I am learning all about myself still, and its great.

So nice to see you!!!! <<<hugs>>>

I am proud of you for continuing to do so well!!

xx

7. Kaalin

Kaalin Full Member

Hiya :) Thanks for all your messages. To be honest, I switched over to weight watchers initially so I could keep a check. I did weight watchers on and off for years anyway so it was fairly effortless, I didn't have to go researching points all the time as though it was new territory. As time goes on I find I don't need to keep a check quite so much as I have a basic plan of what I eat each day anyway but if it's new to me I do try and keep a check on it's points values to fit it in. I never let myself feel deprived is the key I've found, and have become so organised in taking lunches and snacks out with me. The occasional time that I have lost control, I have written a thought record and it's strange as now I find I don't want to eat certain foods because I know how they affect my body and mind afterwards. I also try to buy individual portions of things (might not be cost effective!) but it saves me the temptation of taking more than I really want/need.

Snowmum, think it was the end of Sept/early Oct I started my RTM journey, but I did only 6 weeks (due to many reasons) and went off into the big wide world alone.

BL - so pleased you're still discovering so much of yourself and most of all enjoying!!

Well done to you all for your success and hope my personal discoveries (albeit a small selection of them) have been helpful :) xx

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.