Hey everyone!!

Kaalin

Hi all, lots of new faces around here since my last visit. Just thought I'd check in and hope everyone is ok :) I've got a lot of reading up to do as I have just skimmed over.

Anyway just wanted to let you know I'm thinking of you all and am still alive, at target give or take half a pound and I'm doing grand mentally and physically!! :D It's not all been plain sailing, but overall I'm succeeding! :eek: Keep well all xxx

well done , how long have you been at target. ive been maintaining/ management since oct and doing fine too.

heya hunni

glad ur doing ok are u following anything specifically or just counting cals etc?

Hi Kaalin!!

Nice to see you! I am pleased you sound so great - well done!

It is going great here as well - maintaining pretty effortlessly really, and enjoying developing my new lifestyle. It has spurred on now, to so much more then just food - I am learning all about myself still, and its great.

So nice to see you!!!! <<<hugs>>>

I am proud of you for continuing to do so well!!

xx

Hiya :) Thanks for all your messages. To be honest, I switched over to weight watchers initially so I could keep a check. I did weight watchers on and off for years anyway so it was fairly effortless, I didn't have to go researching points all the time as though it was new territory. As time goes on I find I don't need to keep a check quite so much as I have a basic plan of what I eat each day anyway but if it's new to me I do try and keep a check on it's points values to fit it in. I never let myself feel deprived is the key I've found, and have become so organised in taking lunches and snacks out with me. The occasional time that I have lost control, I have written a thought record and it's strange as now I find I don't want to eat certain foods because I know how they affect my body and mind afterwards. I also try to buy individual portions of things (might not be cost effective!) but it saves me the temptation of taking more than I really want/need.

Snowmum, think it was the end of Sept/early Oct I started my RTM journey, but I did only 6 weeks (due to many reasons) and went off into the big wide world alone.

BL - so pleased you're still discovering so much of yourself and most of all enjoying!!

Well done to you all for your success and hope my personal discoveries (albeit a small selection of them) have been helpful :) xx

Back