Hey everyone

You sound a very happy person to me Olivia. I must admit I am, not much fazes me, I can be a grumpy old man at times though. :D

I'm newly happy to be honest with you Jim, but certainly can't complain about it...! :p

In love are we? LOL

Very much so....I am now half of one of those couples that make people sick in public...and I LOVE IT! haha

:love: :spit: :yuk: :bolt:

cheers jim lol

Well hello,

Don't really know what to say here other than I'm Olivia, I'm 21 and I weigh far too much. I'm about 19 stone and ideally I want to be about 12. To be honest it's not so much how much I weigh that bothers me; it's my clothes size. I'm at the moment a reluctant 22/24. Ideally I want to be a size 14 so I can shop everywhere again! I hate the variety being cut just because of how big I am!!!! I'm 21 and want to look and feel as good as other people my age.

My problem isn't so much that I eat too much at meal times...it's what I eat and snacking that is my problem. My boyfriend and I are really lazy when it comes to cooking so we'll either do the quickest thing we have, rather than the healthiest, or just phone for a takeaway.

I've started today and plan to use my exercise bike this afternoon for half an hour. Contrary to what people might think I am quite fit in terms of exercise. I don't do as much as I should but I'm quite competent and don't get tired too easily.

Anyway, I'd really love for some support and will really give as much as I get. I find things like this really inspirational as noone I know is as big as me so they don't understand. My boyfriend tries but fails miserably, bless him. It doesn't help that he eats what he wants when he wants and stays perfectly slim and toned with minimal effort...:mad: lol

Anyway, it's lovely to meet you all...hope to hear from some of you soon!

Olivia

welcome to minimins....

may i say you have just summed my life up in one go!
:)

Glad to know it's not just me! :)

Hi Olivia,
Hope its going well so far? It sounds like you are really motivated to lose weight and I think that's sooo important.
Good luck - I'm sure you'll get there :D
For me, clothes are a big motivator too. It is a fantastic feeling when you don't have to root to the back of the clothes rails for the biggest sizes. I've piled all my weight back on in the last 12 months but am hopefully back on track to get into those smaller clothes again :)

WE CAN DO IT !!!
Take care
xx

Hi Olivia,
Hope its going well so far? It sounds like you are really motivated to lose weight and I think that's sooo important.
Good luck - I'm sure you'll get there :D
For me, clothes are a big motivator too. It is a fantastic feeling when you don't have to root to the back of the clothes rails for the biggest sizes. I've piled all my weight back on in the last 12 months but am hopefully back on track to get into those smaller clothes again :)

WE CAN DO IT !!!
Take care
xx

You're right about rooting for clothes! I'm sick of only being able to shop in certain places and a fair few of them think bigger people want to wear hideously patterned tent type things...WE DON'T!!! Lol :cry:

Back