Hey Girlies / Guylies .....

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by Chebs, 30 June 2008 Social URL.

1. Chebs

Chebs Wants a pie

Diet:
    Cambridge diet
    I've been on the CD since April 8th and I don't really get a chance to post here very often although I do try to take a look every now and then to see how everyone is doing.

I just want you all to know that I don't know what weight I am any more because I've stopped weighing myself. The results speak for themselves. I was a size 18-20 13 weeks ago and now I am a really lovely curvy size 14, I started work after being on maternity leave last week and people who have known me for seven years didn't recognise me.

The reason I am posting this is because I want all you people out there who don't think that you can get to the end of this journey to think again. Times are a bit hard sometimes, and it gets you down when you feel like you are about to fail, but take it from me luvvies, once you get there you will be so so so proud of yourself. I never thought I would ever keep this up, I never thought that I would feel wonderful about my looks again, and now, after 13 weeks of pure determination and sacrifice I am exactly where I want to be. In fact, I have another 4 weeks to go until I start moving up the steps but the way I feel right now I would be happy if I stayed this way for all time!

Just being able to go to Next, River Island, Oasis, Debenhams, Marks and pick up a size 14 without worrying about whether it fits is enough of an incentive to keep going. I just wanted to say that I have met so many wonderful, beautiful, strong women on here and I hope that you all get to where I now am because once you do you will realise why it was so important in the first place....

XXXX

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. bigfella

bigfella not for long hopefully

Start Weight:
    25st1lb
    Current Weight:
    25st1lb
    Goal Weight:
    14st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge
    Chebs
    Wow, thats inspiration!
    At 25st, I have a bucket load to lose, and being that its day 1 today for me, the road ahead is a long one!
    I will remember words that you have written when I feel down.
    Well done on your loss!

4. misscheeky

misscheeky Gold Member

well done chebs, your a great inspiration :) bet that feels nice wearing a size 14

5. princessbunny

princessbunny Full Member

Diet:
    Cambridge
    wow thats absolutly amazing :D xx

6. s_786

s_786 Member

Start Weight:
    16st0lb
    Current Weight:
    15st0lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st6lb
    Lost(%):
    1st0lb(6.25%)
    Diet:
    CD
    well done, great stuff xx

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.