Hey girls :)

Discussion in 'Celebrity Slim' started by hayleyk, 11 May 2009 Social URL.

1. hayleyk

hayleyk Member

Start Weight:
    14st7lb
    Current Weight:
    14st1.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st5.5lb(2.71%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Helloooo all :)

Eurgh feeling a bit rough lately which is why i've not been around. Wondered if I was pregnant so took a test but nope, not pregnant. I do think I have an abscess in my gum so i'm on antibiotics now :sigh: I'm in ketosis big time and am freeeeeezing tonight!! Everyone was looking at me as if I was nuts today at work whilst I was in my big cardi lol! Have to admit i'm feeling rough as at the moment but am still on my diet - not quite sure how i'm sticking to it to be honest!! OH is really encouraging though and tells me i'm losing lots of weight but I think feeling rough is taking the edge off it. Here's hoping my antibiotics kick in soon as I can't feel this rough forever lol!

Hope you're all doing well!! x

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. JustForMe

JustForMe Gold Member

Start Weight:
    19st1lb
    Current Weight:
    18st6lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st10lb
    Lost(%):
    0st9lb(3.37%)
    hehe im constantly cols, i work on reception at work and glare at people when they come through the main doors.

iv taken to wearing a scalf and evryone thinks im crazy.

glad things are going well and get well soon

x

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.