• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

Hey Guys, Another New One Here

S: 14st7.0lb C: 14st7.0lb G: 10st0.0lb BMI: 33.8 Loss: 0st0lb(0%)
Well where do I start? Introductions...Introductions...Well, I'm Sarah, I'm 21 and from lovely lovely Manchester. ;)

I work in the city centre as an insurance advisor, worked there about 10 months, ever since I started an office job...and a bit before if i'm honest...I've piled on the pounds, I was a dress size 14 for as long as i can remember, being a teen i wasn't too bothered, but now i've ballooned upto an 18 and they're not on the loose side either hehe.

So I am joining Slimming World on the 6th of January to get it sorted.
Wish me luck...eeek.

xxx

Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!
Well where do I start? Introductions...Introductions...Well, I'm Sarah, I'm 21 and from lovely lovely Manchester. ;)

I work in the city centre as an insurance advisor, worked there about 10 months, ever since I started an office job...and a bit before if i'm honest...I've piled on the pounds, I was a dress size 14 for as long as i can remember, being a teen i wasn't too bothered, but now i've ballooned upto an 18 and they're not on the loose side either hehe.

So I am joining Slimming World on the 6th of January to get it sorted.
Wish me luck...eeek.

xxx
good luck. x

S: 20st7lb C: 20st7lb G: 9st4lb BMI: 44.9 Loss: 0st0lb(0%)
All the best with SW and your weight loss journey.

S: 25st0lb C: 13st1lb G: 13st1lb BMI: 24.1 Loss: 11st13lb(47.71%)
Welcome and good luck sarah-lou

S: 11st9lb C: 10st11lb G: 9st0.0lb BMI: 26.7 Loss: 0st12lb(7.36%)
:welcome2: to the forum!

Office jobs are a pain when it comes to weight, that is one of my issues too.

You will get loads of help and advice on here.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
A
Junk Basket 0
Weight Loss Diaries 1
Introductions 0
Introductions 0
Lipotrim Forum 3