Hey guys im new to this.

Gemski

Hey people this site was recomended to me by one of the girls in my group im now in my second week of lighter life and am feeling great.
Hope to speek to some of you soon :)

hi gemski....welcome onboard ;)

Hello there Gemski,

I've been doing LL since 24th August last year - it has been a great experience, moving down from size 24 to 12! I am doing Management at the moment and enjoying that too.

I look forward to reading about your experiences!

HIya! I'm also in my 2nd week.. get weighed tomorrow.. great to share this journey together!

How's it going for you? I had a terrible start.. huge carb withdrawals but lost 9lbs in the first 5 days.. (started on the Sun as it had been my son's 4th birthday party)

All going well until I got a bug and it seemed that while i felt sick I actually had more hunger than I would in ketosis.. worried it's wrecked my weight loss this week.. feeling fab though now..almost on a high.. clothes dropping off me already!

Which is your weigh day?

Hey there thanx all for your lovely welcomes, I have only just started my second week today, was weighed last night lost 9lbs was so chuffed it totally encouraged me to keep goin.

I

I know what you mean about the carb withdrawel Jan i feel sick as a dog last fri. Ive got so much energy now though thats it brilliant .

Do you know I almost feel on a high with it.. my hubby is so impressed he's starting CD tomorrow.. I would too but REALLY want the counselling to work.. SOOOO fed up of losing over 4 stone to just regain and more besides.. this has GOT to be IT!!! Bit cited bout my weigh in tomorow.. will come straight here to tell everyone!

Good i hope you get on ok tomoz. I so agree with you because ive lost that amount in a week im just so excited every day im sure ill get bored though (i hope not)

every diet i done i only ever lost a few pounds them put them straight back on its so disheartening this is sooooo different its amazing.

How are you finding the packs?

Back