• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

Hey Guys...

goolian

Fab & Fit For Florida
haven't been around a few days but i tell you what, i have been tearing my hair out with guilt...

went to see Dara O'Briain in Carlisle on Thursday night, told cdc that we already had a table booked for meal with friends...

anyway, i had a tuna salad - didn't eat the tomatoes or red onions.... but have been beside myself with guilt cos the tuna had mayo in....

(i wouldn't care, i didn't even eat the whole thing!)

cdc said i made a good choice... but i can't believe how sickened i felt when i was eating it... i've never been like that with food

Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!
awww dont feel to bad. just forget about it. its not like you went on a mad binge at least you spoke to your cdc about it aswell. well done.

becky xx

bluemoon

Silver Member
Really don't beat yourself up over it, you didn't go mad and you told you CDC. i felt like that with myself when i ate the other day but you must just put it behind you and move forward. It's a hard anough journey without kicking yourself along the way. Just focus on the week ahead of you. Sending you hugs xx

Sounds like you made a good choice, hope you enjoyed the gig :)

Guilt is a pointless exercise, especially when you did so well with your choices, a bit of mayo is not going to effect ketosis as you can have that on Atkins :) put the guilt behind you and move forward with the diet, you're doing fantastic.

RuthG

Gold Member
Don't feel guilty, especially as you haven't got a great deal to feel guilty about!

Was the gig good?

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
A
Junk Basket 0
Weight Loss Diaries 1
Introductions 0
Introductions 0
Lipotrim Forum 4