Hey Guys...

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by goolian, 31 May 2008 Social URL.

1. goolian

goolian Fab & Fit For Florida

Diet:
    Slimming World
    haven't been around a few days but i tell you what, i have been tearing my hair out with guilt...

went to see Dara O'Briain in Carlisle on Thursday night, told cdc that we already had a table booked for meal with friends...

anyway, i had a tuna salad - didn't eat the tomatoes or red onions.... but have been beside myself with guilt cos the tuna had mayo in....

(i wouldn't care, i didn't even eat the whole thing!)

cdc said i made a good choice... but i can't believe how sickened i felt when i was eating it... i've never been like that with food

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. misscheeky

misscheeky Gold Member

awww dont feel to bad. just forget about it. its not like you went on a mad binge at least you spoke to your cdc about it aswell. well done.

becky xx

4. bluemoon

bluemoon Silver Member

Start Weight:
    15st12lb
    Current Weight:
    14st10lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st11lb
    Lost(%):
    1st2lb(7.21%)
    Diet:
    Exante plus a meal
    Really don't beat yourself up over it, you didn't go mad and you told you CDC. i felt like that with myself when i ate the other day but you must just put it behind you and move forward. It's a hard anough journey without kicking yourself along the way. Just focus on the week ahead of you. Sending you hugs xx

5. Hedgehog

Hedgehog Gold Member

Diet:
    Cambridge
    Sounds like you made a good choice, hope you enjoyed the gig :)

Guilt is a pointless exercise, especially when you did so well with your choices, a bit of mayo is not going to effect ketosis as you can have that on Atkins :) put the guilt behind you and move forward with the diet, you're doing fantastic.

6. RuthG

RuthG Gold Member

Start Weight:
    19st4lb
    Current Weight:
    13st0lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st7.5lb
    Lost(%):
    6st4lb(32.59%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge
    Don't feel guilty, especially as you haven't got a great deal to feel guilty about!

Was the gig good?

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.