Hey guys!

Lianne86

Hey all,

I'm totally new to this forum and to Slimming World! Tried many many other diets but decided to give this one a go! Planning on joining on Tuesday and i'm terrified of what the scales are going to say!

Was looking at the website earlier today looking for my nearest class whilst eating jammie dodgers - sums up my eatting habbits at the moment!!

Anyway just a brief note to say hi, had a wee nosy around the forums and some of you have done amazingly well!!

Lianne

Hello Lianne, welcome to the forum, good luck with your WI on Tuesday, you will get lots of help and encouragement on here, best wishes to you.

Thanks for all the welcomes! Looking forward to getting stuck in! Sure my enthusiasm will last about three days though! Just got a quick question if anyone can answer it for me - once you've joined is it possible to go to any class? I'm going over to Ireland in three weeks and would hate to miss!

Thanks again!

yep u can go to any class as far as i know :)

hi there, in answer to your question, you can attend any class. I plan on doing this due to work committments

xx

Back