Hey hey hey..x

MissyS

Hello hello!

I have been on this diet before (Do not let this newbie’s put you off)..I went from 15.7stone down to a lovely 9 stone in 6months.. However due to my own fault I have gained 2 stone back, the diet works however the aftermath of it is what you all need 2 plan.. gym, healthy eating etc i kept this up for a few months, injured myself and found myself eating, eating and eating! That was my downfall. I am very clued up on the diet as well as nutrition and exercise if any of u need any help.. Let the diet commence! P.s coming on the diet 2nd time is so much harder than the 1st time boohoo am currently on day 3! xx

Hi MissyS and welcome back - I'm on my second go too! I had another baby which is why I sort of let go of the reins and there's nothing like being pregnant to justify nibbling! I'm into week 3 and there are good and harder days, but the scales are moving...:clap:

Hiya love! I jus replied but it said it needs a mod to ok the post, i'll wait to see if it gets the ok if not i'll reply a bit later onxx

I exercise about 5 days a week - well I walk those days, but I walk very quickly for approx 30-40 minutes and if its a weekend maybe up to an hour. I find I have plenty energy to do this.
I've ordered the 30-day shred and I hope to be able to at least do level 1 of it - reading the level 2 and 3, I'm not so sure - but LT won't be the problem, but myself and my total lack of co-ordination and flexibility!!!

Back