Hey im new to this.

Hello Neil. How are you? Did you have a good day? I didnt swim. I ended up making sets of curtains for a yacht. I will finish them tomorrow. I will swim tomorrow. Hurrah

Hello Neil. How are you? Did you have a good day? I didnt swim. I ended up making sets of curtains for a yacht. I will finish them tomorrow. I will swim tomorrow. Hurrah

Waw that sounds like an interesting day, can't be easy making them. Yesterday was ok thank you, how's your day? I've been the gym already today, 90 minutes and done 5 miles (roughly 17 minutes a mile) my plan is to creep it down gradually until I'm running the lot, then up the miles. Hope you have a great session swimming today :)

Hello Neil. Wow your exercise is going really well!! Fantastic.Well done. I went swimming and did 80 lengths which would be 40 lengths in an ordinary pool.I really enjoyed it. I really hope you get enough confidence soon to swim again. All your work at the gym must really be paying dividends. :)

Hello Neil. Wow your exercise is going really well!! Fantastic.Well done. I went swimming and did 80 lengths which would be 40 lengths in an ordinary pool.I really enjoyed it. I really hope you get enough confidence soon to swim again. All your work at the gym must really be paying dividends. :)

That's really cool well done :) how long does it normally take you to do the lengths? It's still really early days so I don't feel the difference yet, I'm waiting to see the doctors to my first weigh in, hopefully then I'll see some improvements.

Hope you've had a good day. :)

Hello Neil. Thank you . It usually takes me just under an hour. If the pool is busy it takes me slightly longer as I have to keep avoiding people lol. When are you back at the Doctors? I finished the curtains so I will be hanging them on Wednesday.

Hello Neil. Thank you . It usually takes me just under an hour. If the pool is busy it takes me slightly longer as I have to keep avoiding people lol. When are you back at the Doctors? I finished the curtains so I will be hanging them on Wednesday.

Hey Mo :) That's good going for 80 lengths. Does it take long to hang the curtains on the yot? Sorry rubbish speller. I'm at the gym now just reached 1 hour and 3.67 miles done only 1.33 to go :) been craving fizzy drinks lately but haven't caved yet. How you doing? Well I hope :)

Hello Neil. how are you today? Im not sure how long it will take to hang them- wow you are doing well with the gym brilliant. Have you got your tablet with you at the gym? Mo

Hello Neil. how are you today? Im not sure how long it will take to hang them- wow you are doing well with the gym brilliant. Have you got your tablet with you at the gym? Mo

Thanks Mo :) I've not had the tablet at the gym yet, I need to get a rubber case to help it grip instead of sliding round lol. You going swimming today?

Ps you've been great support on here :)

Hello Neil. no swimming today as I had to go to the hairdressers. I wont be there for a few days as it turns out. How are you getting on with the orlistat? you really work hard at the gym. It must be paying dividends. mo

Hello Neil. no swimming today as I had to go to the hairdressers. I wont be there for a few days as it turns out. How are you getting on with the orlistat? you really work hard at the gym. It must be paying dividends. mo

Heya :) treating yourself to new hairstyle aye? :) I had to leave the gym for today, I've walked that much I've chaffed :( feel gutte too, I'll be back tomorrow though. The orlistat is going ok I've only had te symptoms once so it must be going ok I hope. I'm just nervous to find out what I weigh incase none of it's worked. How are you today?

Hi I am new to mini mins too but would like to share my journey so far. So in the past mont I have lost just over a stone on juice plus :) another stone and a half to go! Feeling great on it too as it encourages clean eating so got loads of energy now too! It is heard work and you have to be focused but so glad I started! Good luck to everyone with their journeys!xx

A stone in a month? That's fantastic :) well done, I'm not sure if I've lost anything yet I don't own a good set of scales so I won't know till next week.
Good luck with your stone n half to go :)

Hello Neil. sorry you had to miss the gym today . Thats such a shame. I didnt swim either. Im trying to sell a house and i had some bad news today making the sale doubtful. Im only left with keeping my fingers crossed. I must ask, do you know what you had eaten to trigger the orlistat symptons? Im really curious as I want to learn too. hope you had a good day . m

Hello Neil. sorry you had to miss the gym today . Thats such a shame. I didnt swim either. Im trying to sell a house and i had some bad news today making the sale doubtful. Im only left with keeping my fingers crossed. I must ask, do you know what you had eaten to trigger the orlistat symptons? Im really curious as I want to learn too. hope you had a good day . m

Sorry to hear of your bad news, did you manage to hang your curtains? Grease, believe it or not I nicked 2 mushrooms off the plate as I was cooking for my grandad. Just them too mushrooms had enough grease to upset my stomach. It was the first and last time I picked too lol.

On a different note I'm actually only taking in on average 1000 calories. Today for instance after dinner out of my 1600 allowed I've still got 800 left. Will this make it harder to lose weight?

Hope your day gets better :)

Hello Neil. Wow you wouldnt have expected a reaction from two mushrooms in fat would you ? No I didnt get down to put up the curtains. I will have to do that when I get back. I dont know about the extra calories. I would have thought that it was good to eat less. Do you ever watch Secreteaters? Its on tonight on Channel 4 at 8. I always watch it to see if I get any ideas. mo

Hello Neil. Wow you wouldnt have expected a reaction from two mushrooms in fat would you ? No I didnt get down to put up the curtains. I will have to do that when I get back. I dont know about the extra calories. I would have thought that it was good to eat less. Do you ever watch Secreteaters? Its on tonight on Channel 4 at 8. I always watch it to see if I get any ideas. mo

Heya Mo, no I've never watched it tbh, is it good? How you doing today? I'm doing the shopping tomorrow so I plan on getting plenty of fruit to last the week. I need to snack on solids because all I'm really eating now is 1 meal a day (if I'm lucky) I'm actually scared to eat incase I gain even more.

Went out with the family too last night and all I got off my brother was comments about my weight Ect. Made me feel really low in my self. I suffer from depression and other mental health issues so it's hit me hard. Haven't been able to leave my bed today, let alone the house. I might try and pluck up the courage to go tonight though.

You been swimming today?

Hello Neil, Im sorry you have been so down today. I hope you are going to go for a long walk tomorrow to make up for missing the gym. You really must try to use your brother's comments as motivation. I have had similar with a family member and I have had to use it as a spur to lose weight as it hurt me. You need to look up te superspeed fruit and vegetables for slimming world as they would be the best to snack on. I dont know how to cut and paste wth this tablet or i would do it for you. Do you eat breakfast? Could you eat the packets of porridge? I make it with water and its fine. I hope you are up and feeling more positive. I couldnt swim today but will in the morning. mo

Hello Neil, Im sorry you have been so down today. I hope you are going to go for a long walk tomorrow to make up for missing the gym. You really must try to use your brother's comments as motivation. I have had similar with a family member and I have had to use it as a spur to lose weight as it hurt me. You need to look up te superspeed fruit and vegetables for slimming world as they would be the best to snack on. I dont know how to cut and paste wth this tablet or i would do it for you. Do you eat breakfast? Could you eat the packets of porridge? I make it with water and its fine. I hope you are up and feeling more positive. I couldnt swim today but will in the morning. mo

Heya Mo, thanks for the reply, I'll definitely look up the fruit and veg :D got some cycling shorts too so I should be able to go further now without the chaffing. God I hop so. How are you today? Sorry I ain't replied til now. Had trouble getting online lately. Hope your well :D

Hello Neil, the cycle shorts sound a great idea. I hope they solve the problem. I went swimming yesterday and did my 40 lengths of normal pool . I really enjoyed it. I then walked for 25 mins briskly and felt good fo getting back to some exercise. I hung the curtains today and they look really warm and cosy on the yacht. Have you taken the dog out for a walk?

Hello Neil, the cycle shorts sound a great idea. I hope they solve the problem. I went swimming yesterday and did my 40 lengths of normal pool . I really enjoyed it. I then walked for 25 mins briskly and felt good fo getting back to some exercise. I hung the curtains today and they look really warm and cosy on the yacht. Have you taken the dog out for a walk?

Sounds like a you've had a good weekend. Not taken the dog out just yet been busy but will do shortly, I did get weighed and I've lost 7 pound :D feel well chuffed now lol. What's your plans tomorrow? Swimming?

:)Hey well done!!!!! Brilliant!!! Fantastic!!!! Swimming tomorrow morning. I think Im going to cook a vegetable curry and butternut squash and sweet potato soup tomorrow. Keep up the good work

Back