hey, I'm new! :)

Hey guys! :)
I'm just starting here new tonight! :)
well... I started last night but it was pretty late.
but anyways, my goal is to lose 100 pounds.
which seems like a LOT, but realize that I'm only eighteen so I'm obviously going to lose it over a longer period of time.

I'm currently doing weight watchers on my own (going to meetings is too hard for me financially as a student, not to mention I have no means of transportation there, I don't know where it is, i'm new in the city... etc.)

however my boyfriend and my best friend/roommate have been very supportive so far (two days.. haha! :)) and it's going well. I had a little slip up today ( I had mcdonalds... but in my defense I was planning on having only fajitas and a water, but they had NONE so I had to settle for 4 Chicken nuggets, 1 point each! :( )

I got my inspiration by watching say yes to the dress... I realize my wedding is SO FAR AWAY (I'm not graduated OR engaged yet, hehe! ) but I want to look fabulous when the day rolls around, and when the time comes for me to have children, I don't want my obesity playing a factor. So I finally decided to face the music after all these years and jump on the bandwagon! :D

I think I'm going to read Dr. Phil's book. I think that would also be inspirational for me. :)

anyways! I look forward to hearing everybody's stories! Take care! <3 :character00116:

Back