hey, I'm new! :)

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by ..kris.tenn.., 10 February 2010 Social URL.

1. ..kris.tenn..

..kris.tenn.. Member

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    Weight Watchers
    Hey guys! :)
    I'm just starting here new tonight! :)
    well... I started last night but it was pretty late.
    but anyways, my goal is to lose 100 pounds.
    which seems like a LOT, but realize that I'm only eighteen so I'm obviously going to lose it over a longer period of time.

I'm currently doing weight watchers on my own (going to meetings is too hard for me financially as a student, not to mention I have no means of transportation there, I don't know where it is, i'm new in the city... etc.)

however my boyfriend and my best friend/roommate have been very supportive so far (two days.. haha! :)) and it's going well. I had a little slip up today ( I had mcdonalds... but in my defense I was planning on having only fajitas and a water, but they had NONE so I had to settle for 4 Chicken nuggets, 1 point each! :( )

I got my inspiration by watching say yes to the dress... I realize my wedding is SO FAR AWAY (I'm not graduated OR engaged yet, hehe! ) but I want to look fabulous when the day rolls around, and when the time comes for me to have children, I don't want my obesity playing a factor. So I finally decided to face the music after all these years and jump on the bandwagon! :D

I think I'm going to read Dr. Phil's book. I think that would also be inspirational for me. :)

anyways! I look forward to hearing everybody's stories! Take care! <3 :character00116:
  2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. IreneH

IreneH Gold Member

Hi and welcome. Good luck with WW

Irene xx
  4. oneday at a time

oneday at a time likes to post

Weight Watchers
    Hi and welcome, good luck on your weight loss journey.
Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.